Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy! I got woken up at 02:30... Carload of scantily clad refugee girls stuck in the snowstorm. They tried to drive their mom's car into the worst part of the snowstorm where one of them lives. They got stuck, ran out of gas, were looking for a rescue. They really think my number is 911. I'm snowed in myself, not going anywhere.

Honestly not too mad about having to replace the cabinets though. I really wanted drawers instead and the lazy Susan is super exciting lol. Plus it made staining them easier and doing the floor as well. I'd also much rather have found the leak now rather than having a major issue in the future.

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! We just came up, done scrubbing for the night. Got the bulk of the heavy glue up, will have to get the rest tomorrow and them it'll be a whole lot of mopping to get all the rest of the residue up. It's nice to finally have visible progress again after one setback after another here recently lol

All the Prep is Most of the work....... :pighug: ...it should come together for you soon now...:pass:

Thanks @Mossy! I got woken up at 02:30... Carload of scantily clad refugee girls stuck in the snowstorm. They tried to drive their mom's car into the worst part of the snowstorm where one of them lives. They got stuck, ran out of gas, were looking for a rescue. They really think my number is 911. I'm snowed in myself, not going anywhere.

You gotta have the Patience of a Saint @Mara Cachafa ...... :pass: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back