Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...Orcas......That must make the walk Special..... :headbang:

Our nights are getting cold...but it is the moisture in the air ATM......on non-rain days we are getting good sunny afternoons...

We are still in shorts....But...I can feel the cold starting to come through the floor...the earth is cooling......:pass:

Yep, the life of the sea is special around here, lots of it. And on land, deer, elk, bear, cougar, wolf, even grizzly bear. A good portion of the island is pretty wild.

It'z -2C here right now at 4am and a lot of dense fog for the past week or so. And that Blackberry Gum still has some lower buds on it :rofl:

Still in shorts :rolleyes1: Rub it in :rofl: :pighug:

Still in shorts :rolleyes1: Rub it in :rofl:

I May have to say Was...........I danced into the garden to water in a sweat top and a pair of drawers...and nearly got cut in half by the biting wind..... :crying: ...my legs were like two exploded porqupines........spikey with goosepimples.......

1668861377533.png

And that Blackberry Gum still has some lower buds on it :rofl:

Squeeze them and #FingerDab them tomorrow for me.....

Squash any tricy leaf between thumb and finger...and rub it into your gums.......:biggrin:....I have a Suspicion that the under developed buds on a Big plant may hold best finger dabs......

Yep, the life of the sea is special around here, lots of it. And on land, deer, elk, bear, cougar, wolf, even grizzly bear. A good portion of the island is pretty wild.

Sounds Good to me...but it will come with its dangers.......:shooty:...

Thanks @Mossy! I got woken up at 02:30... Carload of scantily clad refugee girls stuck in the snowstorm. They tried to drive their mom's car into the worst part of the snowstorm where one of them lives. They got stuck, ran out of gas, were looking for a rescue. They really think my number is 911. I'm snowed in myself, not going anywhere.
Do they like BBQ? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Hubby bought these for me to eat as "breakfast bars" with my meds and whew boy these are dessert not breakfast (says the woman who ate a fudge brownie for breakfast yesterday lmao) couldn't get past the first bite cause it was a weird texture and just pure sugar.
View attachment 1539128

*sings* ... They're not just goood they're gollldennnnnnn

*bows*

Thanks @Mossy! I got woken up at 02:30... Carload of scantily clad refugee girls stuck in the snowstorm.

Sounds like the opening sequence to a blue movie ..... "we'll have to huddle together to conserve body warmth" .... "i've heard it's best skin to skin" ... wakka-chicka-wacka-chicka....bow-woooowwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back