Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear it looks like someone tried to "fix" it in the past when there was still water in the pipe and globbed on some cold solder. The water in the pipe will never allow the copper to become hot enough to flow solder, make sure it is drained well below the joint.
I'll repeat that in spades, the damn pipe has to be dry at the joint and empty for at least a foot to heat that pipe properly. Any water in there and you are unlikely to get a seal.

And I'll edit in one detail I forgot - water drops dripping from above the repair can be a huge problem. Getting the pipe above the repair drained completely enough can be a bitch.

Last edited:
That whole line looks like shoddy solder. Looks like a lead lines coming through. It's a little more complex but with your artists hand u could do a way better job than whatever liquid plumber did those joints
Thanks for being the one calling out that sh*tty soldering job! :funny: :funny: :funny:
Pop had me helping him cleaning, deburring and pasting up, while he soldered and taught. Some of my earliest memories are of hitting the parts with sandpaper! LOL! I think I was 8 or so when he let me do some easy joints.
I would have got an ass whooping if I had done crap like that!:funny::funny::funny::face::face:

You better hope your other girls finish very soon. It's gonna blow up!
very soon indeed. That is going to be one seriously plugged tent in a couple weeks.

Thanks for being the one calling out that sh*tty soldering job! :funny: :funny: :funny:
Pop had me helping him cleaning, deburring and pasting up, while he soldered and taught. Some of my earliest memories are of hitting the parts with sandpaper! LOL! I think I was 8 or so when he let me do some easy joints.
I would have got an ass whooping if I had done crap like that!:funny::funny::funny::face::face:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, pretty sure this house was built mainly from cocaine and caulk.

My clean up part is almost done. The Vet group is working with the guy that's gonna do the repairs and they are trying to get donations of material or money. I've got the ducting closed off at the break to heat half the house, with my main bedroom door cracked for return air and exposure to the thermostat controls. Return and thermostat are just outside the bedroom door. I've just been using it in the mornings to take the chill out of the rest of the house and have a small radiator heater in my bedroom to maintain temps in the main bedroom the rest of the time. It doesn't stay on too long with the much higher air flow with about half the system shut off. LOL!
I think all will be started and done sometime next week.
glad to hear about progress Bill, that mess is something no one needs to have to deal with. :pighug:

Jeeeez! I can't catch a fuggin' break! Just went to turn on sum heat. Thermostat said FU! Changed the batteries and nothing.:face:
HoneyWell is not the standard it used to be. I replaced it 4 or 5 yrs ago.:grrr1:

Just another result of that "Great Sucking Sound" our 'highly intelligent politicians' got us into.
Fuggin Pathetic!
Honeywell sells the name only for most of the so called "Honeywell" stuff. Likely made in China by some outfit giving the Honeywell a major kickback for use of the brand.

Good luck with it. :goodluck:

Getting a little dusting :snow1:
100_4100.JPG

I think 55 day from sprout and I didn't document early flower on her in threadmarks, but roughly two weeks into flower. She's been putting frost on sugar leaves for about 5 or 6 days.

Its Nigh enough @WildBill ..Cheers....me being outdoor my timings are no good....so I'm guesstimating.

Yeah, your heart fluttering is my quickening. It could have added to my high, but I wasn't feeling much pain,

My Pain has been steady all the Testing.....I haven't noticed a Difference..........the Difference is the Extreme High for me..... :biggrin:

In my Personal med Theory...Nerve pan is down to lack of oxygen in the blood.
Increasing the heart rate and dilation is only going to Improve things......
I'm Looking for that Exact effect...:headbang:

The fuggin taste had me smacking my lips and bringing air in like tasting wine or coffee.

For me...as soon as I got an Active one....my head said This is exactly how you Should have been medicting a along....like a Recognition/acceptance..

Also...when I dont have it.....my head Asks for it....Let me now if you have any Cravings to do it again........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back