Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna give it a shot once these plants head into flower in a month and a half or so :headbang:

It would be Most Appreciated......even if you don't Get it........it All Helps find out which ones Do.

When we had the Med Team going we did a lot of work on how Fast we could take crosses down and stil get them to Kick for med patients.... which was around 7-7.5 weeks...but #FingerDabs are working much Earlier.

Just did a couple hits off the unicorn and think I'm just go chill out with the pups feeling wrecked :baked::dizzy::sleeping: I might be back around might not :shrug:

If your outdoor is cold...cover your mouth..so the cold doesnt get into the socket.
Take some pain killers...and get yourself an early night....... :pighug: .....

I Refilled the Tortoises tank with compost from pots i never used the other day.
I washed the compost and let it dry out abit and then put it on the floor of the tank.
A few days later and this appears lol
Its a seed that never germed and seems to have resurrected
Haha
20221117_195011.jpg
20221117_195015.jpg

Thanks for the Reps @Mossy! :d5:
Maybe when I get at it, I'll do an unbox video. I'm not typical, new things have been known to stay in the wrapper for up to 3 months before I actually open it. I don't know... I like suspense I guess. :rofl:

But..... Probably not this time though...
dwayne-johnson-rubbing-hands-together-rgjm1kr8vlu7463i.gif

Yeah, I've been like an 80's kid waiting 12 weeks for a mail order from the Gag gift section in the back of a comic... But in this case... It took seven long days to arrive...
popcorns-crackhead-eating.gif

All jokes aside, I'm tickled to to be able to get my hands on the Honey Badger and fully intend on an unboxing and review.
:d5:

:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back