Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Nigh enough @WildBill ..Cheers....me being outdoor my timings are no good....so I'm guesstimating.

My Pain has been steady all the Testing.....I haven't noticed a Difference..........the Difference is the Extreme High for me..... :biggrin:

In my Personal med Theory...Nerve pan is down to lack of oxygen in the blood.
Increasing the heart rate and dilation is only going to Improve things......
I'm Looking for that effect...:headbang:

For me...as soon as I got an Active one....my head said This is exactly how you Should have been medicting a along....like a Recognition/acceptance..

Also...when I dont have it.....my head Asks for it....Let me now if you have any Cravings to do it again........:headbang:
How long does a dose last? :pass:

:baked: High @Mossy and TY :bighug:
100_4102.JPG

I just found out my governor signed one crazy executive order this past Tuesday. It finally, (sort of), legalizes medical weed in Kentucky. Although it does allow for most common medical conditions, (including my fav ptsd), you have to purchase your weed from another legal state & have packaging and receipts to prove it. The order is actually worded as a pardon, but you have to have a doctors certification to qualify. Nothing mentioned about in-state growing, although I'm sure that will turn into a big cash grab similar to what they tried to do in Ohio. I'm thinking about making a trip somewhere legal and buying something just to be legal here. Sort of save the packaging and receipt. That ought to be good for a year of a little peace of mind. Here's a link ... https://www.kentucky.gov/Pages/Acti...order, the,cannabis beginning January 1, 2023.

How long does a dose last? :pass:

3.5 hours ...consistant @Frank the Dank ...... :headbang:

Bearing my Shame.......:biggrin:...that little 4 incher has given me..
2 x Soaring 3.5 hour highs...{kept me going all day 1 day]

1 x medium Soar..3.5 hours...and an OD.......when I Soared then Wiped out.......slept for about 4 hours.....:dragon8:

Saturday....:headbang:....it was the Mini one.

I've had 2 Weeks High off the 1 x pot tomorrow.......:zen:....1 day off....and I'm guesstimating they arent Finished....

3.5 hours ...consistant @Frank the Dank ...... :headbang:

Bearing my Shame.......:biggrin:...that little 4 incher has given me..
2 x Soaring 3.5 hour highs...{kept me going all day 1 day]

1 x medium Soar..3.5 hours...and an OD.......when I Soared then Wiped out.......slept for about 4 hours.....:dragon8:

Saturday....:headbang:....it was the Mini one.

I've had 2 Weeks High off the 1 x pot tomorrow.......:zen:....1 day off....and I'm guesstimating they arent Finished....
I’m gonna give it a shot once these plants head into flower in a month and a half or so :headbang:

Pulled out some two year old black domina for gummies. Smoked a dube of it before decarb and was surprised after that long the smoke is very smoooth and a layed back high :thumbsup:

Pulled out some two year old black domina for gummies. Smoked a dube of it before decarb and was surprised after that long the smoke is very smoooth and a layed back high :thumbsup:

i got a few diff 2y old strainz i break out here & there, and they alwayz surprize the fuck outa me, lol :dizzy: the shit only getz better with age :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back