Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1538897 #FingerDabs ...I get a heart flutter when I get it.....{your quickening?}....then all my congestion clears and I sit up taller.....then Usually....I get Stoned off me bonce... :crying:....in a Rush......:superhero:....

The only Distinct flavour I have ATM is the 4 incher.....Pure Incense..:headbang:.....Grapefruit sounds Cool....I Love Grapefruit....hubby hates it....Bonus......:crying:

Cheers for Testing........:pighug:....

How Old @WildBill .......?.....Im working on the Theory If I can See trics...I can have them ATM.......:biggrin:
I think 55 day from sprout and I didn't document early flower on her in threadmarks, but roughly two weeks into flower. She's been putting frost on sugar leaves for about 5 or 6 days.

Yeah, your heart fluttering is my quickening. It could have added to my high, but I wasn't feeling much pain, so I was somewhere past the Ort Cloud at the time. The fuggin taste had me smacking my lips and bringing air in like tasting wine or coffee. LOL!

Wait @Suki ...:yeah:...do the maths.....

Add 10 years to your kids ages now.......

In 10 years you need to buy a 1 bedroom shack.......with a leaky roof...intermittent electric and hot watter......... :pass:

To encourage the buggers to move Out...........:crying:
just stop feeding them what they like. :biggrin:

I do alot of mumbling under my breath that drives my wife crazy. I say, I wasn't talking you, just thinking out loud to myself.
OH SUUUURE!
angry-woman-with-hands-on-hips-picture-id91832449

Paging Dr @PinkyNotTheBrain

I found the leak! Is this a plumber necessary fix?

that is the worst soldering job I have ever seen. It would be amazing if it didn't leak.

I would try the remelt and add a bit first, but fixing that mess may need pulling it apart and resoldering, or cutting it out and soldering in a new section. Soldering pipe is not difficult, but if you are not confident doing it, I would just get some who is to do it.

I doubt that the copper itself is pinholed, but that's possible. Likely the easiest cure would be to cut the whole mess out and put in a new section of copper. When you cut the stuff out, you can inspect the inside of the pipe for corrosion. If there is none, you would be fine just replacing the problem section, if there is, you have a bigger problem because that spot will not be the only one. Unlikely though, in my opinion.

Good luck with it. :goodluck:

Talking to yourself is perfectly fine!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Answering yourself is a haze gray area!:funny::funny::funny::funny:
I think so, but I know others think it is a sign of a serious problem. I guess I am in trouble, because I also answer my own questions. :pighug:

Sharkbite anything is not a good idea!!! For a quick temporary fix yes, but long term, HELL NO!
When I first saw Sharkbite fittings I was like "No way!" But I've been using them for 10 years or so on PEX and copper up to 3/4". The only failures were when I failed to push the pipe in all the way. They sure do save a lot of time, and I don't have to lug my soldering bag around. It's only been 10 years, so I don't know how they'll be in the longer term. They're guaranteed for 25 years though, and approved by the building code for in-wall and underground. Let's see, in 25 years I'll be 97... probably pushin' up posies.

When I first saw Sharkbite fittings I was like "No way!" But I've been using them for 10 years or so on PEX and copper up to 3/4". The only failures were when I failed to push the pipe in all the way. They sure do save a lot of time, and I don't have to lug my soldering bag around. It's only been 10 years, so I don't know how they'll be in the longer term. They're guaranteed for 25 years though, and approved by the building code for in-wall and underground. Let's see, in 25 years I'll be 97... probably pushin' up posies.
Lol, They will still call you to warranty your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back