Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeeez! I can't catch a fuggin' break! Just went to turn on sum heat. Thermostat said FU! Changed the batteries and nothing.:face:
HoneyWell is not the standard it used to be. I replaced it 4 or 5 yrs ago.:grrr1:

Just another result of that "Great Sucking Sound" our 'highly intelligent politicians' got us into.
Fuggin Pathetic!
Honeywell is not the same. Ive noticed the life of theirs isn't what they used to be.

good-answer-great.gif

Throw the girls out the cupboard....get your clothes off....sunnies on and go bathe in that light/heat........ :pighug:

It is a Bugger when the girls have better conditions than you........:crying:
I just crawl in under them :rofl:

Semi related, we're supposed to get our first freeze tonight so hubby is currently working on bringing the cacti in (as if we have space in the hall for them as well :rofl:). Guess I really need to get done trimming now so I can put them in the bathroom under the lights for the winter lol

Ya pinhole leak the sweat on the copper looks a little shaky.
How far can you trace it in both directions and can u see what it runs to and from?
The whole wall is out lol. That join is off the hot water line to the dishwasher, bottom left knob under the plastic drain pipe. Thought maybe the plastic on the drain had been melted through (there's definitely scorch marks) but I turned the water back on to that little loop last night to go looking for the leak and that's what I found.
20221116_052948.jpg

Speaking of animals........There were sum frogs in my 2x4 tent last night!:eyebrows:

I 'fondled' Ogre Berry's sugar leaves a bit last night....... tasted VERY strongly a sweet grape/fruit mix. The level of actual flavor really surprised me! Got a nice quickening, but couldn't tell a boost in buzz...............high AF already.
I really wasn't prepared for such a strong flavor, but it really coincides with it's quite strong smell. I doubt if Twenty20 Adam had that in mind or even reports of 'taste' in his girls.

froggi.gif
#FingerDabs ...I get a heart flutter when I get it.....{your quickening?}....then all my congestion clears and I sit up taller.....then Usually....I get Stoned off me bonce... :crying:....in a Rush......:superhero:....

The only Distinct flavour I have ATM is the 4 incher.....Pure Incense..:headbang:.....Grapefruit sounds Cool....I Love Grapefruit....hubby hates it....Bonus......:crying:

Cheers for Testing........:pighug:....

How Old @WildBill .......?.....Im working on the Theory If I can See trics...I can have them ATM.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back