Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill Here's a couple pics of my work that was featured in a magazine. Was a hands on contractor, but obviously couldn't do this all myself. Had amazing subs!!! As you can see in the last pic, my plaster guy is world class

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.21.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.21.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.24.57 AM.png

Well for only $3 this mushroom compost from Lowe’s is some good stuff! Shows how stoned I stay that I didn’t realize I hadn’t put some holes in my bottle I used as a dome and let rh get a bit too high! :yoinks:
View attachment 1538866View attachment 1538867
Gonna give it til maybe tomorrow and if 2nd bloodstone isn’t up I’ll drop another cuz want 2 in the pot since auto regs! Don’t wanna just do 1 and have it be a male! With 2 I at least double my odds! :thumbsup:

Other 2 autos still moving along! Gonna add lil food next or I’ll topdress a small dose of craft blend and castings to give em a pick me up! Was gonna use the GLB stuff but didn’t realize I was gonna have such a wide window of age differences in these plants and all on same reservoir! :cooldance:

Blue dog
View attachment 1538868

Witch Dr Anvil
View attachment 1538869

She’s getting tall and the secondary branches all growing in a way that think I may supercrop her so lowers stretch some more and I’ll pull them down and open! Then again maybe don’t wanna widen her since I have 4 pots in the 2x4! They are already long enough but growing at an extreme upward angle so staying tight on main stem! Less width means won’t put its neighbor pot in the shadows so quickly! :toke::smokeit:

Looks like you got a nice two for one! Shrooms and weed all in the same pot!

Looks like you got a nice two for one! Shrooms and weed all in the same pot!
Multiple kinds of shroomies too! ;) :d5:

3B1BE1ED-BB1C-4F55-8757-37B78AD965C3.jpeg
F5ADC206-F4B5-4A94-A495-DF23D68DFA61.jpeg

Not sure if it’s multiple kinds or if these eventually open like an umbrella and that’s what was shown in last pic! Judging by the yellow circle in center on top of cap I think this is most likely stage 1 of the above pictured shrooms! Do got plenty of crazy white microbe growth building up on top of pots too! :woohoo1:

Jeeeez! I can't catch a fuggin' break! Just went to turn on sum heat. Thermostat said FU! Changed the batteries and nothing.:face:
HoneyWell is not the standard it used to be. I replaced it 4 or 5 yrs ago.:grrr1:

Just another result of that "Great Sucking Sound" our 'highly intelligent politicians' got us into.
Fuggin Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back