Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
misunderstnding.png

LOL, Great Mistakes, been there done that! LOL
They had the 'Riots' there after I left. Squids got fed up with getting rolled on 'Da Strip', so they did what Squids do best...... They 'fucked shit up' on 'Da Strip'. From what I heard, the CO went TOTALLY military and drastically changed the base. Squids beat the hell outta lot the assholes that were praying on people.....civilians too.
Two hoodrats tried to roll my friend and I one night, when going to the sub shop. It didn't work out too well for them.:biggrin::eyebrows:

Listening to live audio of Humpback whales talking in the Salish Sea - be patient as they aren't real gabby :thumbsup:

I HAD go out on a 688 sub and do 'angles n dangles' to diagnose a sail plane problem. It was making a rumbling noise at 0* plane....sound is a no-no in subs. After the fuggin nukes, screwed with my head and got the problem found.......Jeeez it was LOUD..... and we were headed back, we came up on some Humps 'singing'. TOTALLY caught me by surprise and freaked me for a couple of seconds. That was pretty early in my tour at Pearl and I hadn't explored much. It wasn't too many months later, I was diving around the mouth of Hanauma Bay......keeping away from the Moloka'i Express current.
A Hump started to sing and on the low frequency tones, you could feel it in your chest. Fuggin crazy as hell to experience!

Thanks @Mossy @Talonxracer

Worth the trim jail for sure!

Here is my cage plant (maybe she fits the cage better now)

Day 85 on her and i just flipped her to 12/12 today so she should double in size? my 1st photo so we shall see :headbang: corner girls are same strain as my harvested orgypot girls, more red gorilla poison, hope i don't get tired of that strain as i have a bunch already
20221117_075447.jpg
20221117_075534.jpg

My HLG DIABLO 650R I'm testing is just a friggin beast! There's one observation that stands out to me. Running both tents with the same environmental conditions and the same ppfd, the girls under this light, begin to show signs of shutting down with a slight droop, showing they have met their DLI. The girls in the 2x4 tent have yet to really show this.
Must be the spectrum. I've got the light as high as I can get it with the included hangers. I'm leaving around 120w on the table and Sour Stomper is seeing 900, with others averaging around 800.

Thanks @Mossy @Talonxracer

Worth the trim jail for sure!

Here is my cage plant (maybe she fits the cage better now)

Day 85 on her and i just flipped her to 12/12 today so she should double in size? my 1st photo so we shall see :headbang: corner girls are same strain as my harvested orgypot girls, more red gorilla poison, hope i don't get tired of that strain as i have a bunch already
View attachment 1538864View attachment 1538865
You better hope your other girls finish very soon. It's gonna blow up!

I don't like those much, but will save a high cost plumber visit. Probably have to get a little imp cutter to get in there to cut it.

Sharkbite anything is not a good idea!!! For a quick temporary fix yes, but long term, HELL NO!

Sharkbite anything is not a good idea!!! For a quick temporary fix yes, but long term, HELL NO!
FULLY agree!
edit.......I've seen them on quite a few small boilers and water heaters in the feed lines. It was beyond jurisdiction, but I highly recommended they replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back