Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Dr @PinkyNotTheBrain

I found the leak! Is this a plumber necessary fix?

I swear it looks like someone tried to "fix" it in the past when there was still water in the pipe and globbed on some cold solder. The water in the pipe will never allow the copper to become hot enough to flow solder, make sure it is drained well below the joint.

Good Morning Talon X

giphy.gif

:crying:
Now that would be worth a watch & maybe a bet lol
Don't forget the whip :deadhorse:

Warm cookies and wearing shorts. And we're in here today talking about snow blower recommendations :lol:
I spent the winter in Great Lakes Naval Training Center for my "A School". It was the coldest winter AND the most snow in over 100yrs. For almost two weeks, we could only go from the barracks and chowhall with the base closed.
When I came home on leave in the spring. I was playing with my RC car on a Sunday morning on the vacant parking lot of a grocery store. It was in the low 40s and I was very comfortable in a T-shirt and shorts. Sure got the strange looks!

You could cut out a few inches and put in this Sharkbite repair coupling. No soldering required, just make sure there's no burrs on the cut end of the pipe, push the pipe 1" into the sharkbite fitting:

Paging Dr @PinkyNotTheBrain

That was soldered in place and it sure looks tight. I could fix it, but I'd have to take it apart. Looks like it would need a good angled tip on the torch to get around it. Not an easy fix if ya haven't done much soldering.

I spent the winter in Great Lakes Naval Training Center for my "A School". It was the coldest winter AND the most snow in over 100yrs. For almost two weeks, we could only go from the barracks and chowhall with the base closed.
When I came home on leave in the spring. I was playing with my RC car on a Sunday morning on the vacant parking lot of a grocery store. It was in the low 40s and I was very comfortable in a T-shirt and shorts. Sure got the strange looks!
LOL, Great Mistakes, been there done that! LOL

You could cut out a few inches and put in this Sharkbite repair coupling. No soldering required, just make sure there's no burrs on the cut end of the pipe, push the pipe 1" into the sharkbite fitting:
I don't like those much, but will save a high cost plumber visit. Probably have to get a little imp cutter to get in there to cut it.

Last edited:
How's it going fellow stoners! I've been wanting to get back over here and get back to growing! Life gets hectic and getting old sucks! It's been awhile since I've had a grow, but still smoking on Mephisto bud from past harvests. I just got a seed order today from the farm fam & looking to drop a Mephisto's Wedding & Chemdoggin & 1 more strain. Sort of leaning towards some Strawberry Nuggets since I'm on my last jar & I've gotten loads of compliments from friends and family. I'll prolly be throwing up a thread in the Meph section withing the next week. Hope to hear from some of the friends I've made here in the past and I look forward to making new friends as well! :pass:
Welcome back my friend :pass: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back