Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, doc appointment scheduled again today. Now that my immune system is tanked from being sick for basically 3 weeks straight I also seemed to have either picked up pink eye, or my sinus infection has gotten so bad its coming out my eyes now. Sorry for the tmi, im just so over this crap. Otherwise Im fine though. I just cant go to work looking like I caught the first ever case of pink eye because that's how bad it looks lmao.

Thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green @Fermented_Fruitz @Talonxracer @NAGreengo and everyone else i didn't name from last week. it has been very busy 2 weeks for me and i have not been active much.

20221110_051707.jpg

These 2 orgypots took me longer to trim than i thought... 1 orgypot i cleaned up the bottom suckers and 1 i did not.. lets say i'll be cleaning up the bottoms from now on as spent forever trimming tiny buds from the bottom stuff while 1 orgypot had nothing but medium to large buds
Red gorilla poison (red gorilla girl xl X red poison) light cycle 17/7 from start to finish 300w lights but was mainly 60-80% until end of flower
Orgypot#1 188g
Orgypot#2 141.7g
2 ziplock bags of trim that i didn't weigh
The smoke is amazing and smell/taste is very nice! berry, citric, and a hint of gorilla glue smell that red gorilla girl xl had i liked so much, I'm happy to have endless amount of these seeds as this strain seems to be a banger!

While trimming i noticed 1-3 buds had the same clear liquid ooze on it like red gorilla girl xl had on a few of her buds, its SUPER sticky and reminds me super clue other than smelling like bud lol i didn't take a pic of them i just threw it in the pile of buds.
20221115_143937.jpg
20221115_143946.jpg
20221116_131347.jpg
20221116_131356.jpg

I'll be starting up 2 more orgypots very soon but i'll be trying out a new strain i crossed, gdp x red poison, and see how a big plant looks because my small solo cup looks really nice right now so i think 2 huge orgypots will be fun.

Well I never worked with copper much beside taking to scrap yard... most my plumbing experience is with pcv and pex guess we will have to wait for @PinkyNotTheBrain BUT it wasn't that long ago @JP1 had similar issue :d5::sleeping:

edit: I too fooked to be giving you advice that could flood your house:goodluck:
Mine was spitting out 5 gallons a day. I ended up using this even though everybody said not to. Not a drop since :shrug:
Screenshot_20221117-082111.png

Paging Dr @PinkyNotTheBrain

I found the leak! Is this a plumber necessary fix?

I wouldnt say a plumber is necessary...but it is a soldered joint and it looks like it was soldered like crap to begin with. Honestly it looks like a crack in the original solder, you might be able to clean it up and just add a touch more solder to seal up whatever crack is in there, you might even be able to get away with just melting the existing solder and having it reset. There should be youtube videos out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back