Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real question is which one of yall wants to come visit and fix it for me lmao
I could squeeze a visit to my Son in on the return trip...................but...........................BIG but................

IMG_20221105_155139210.jpg

Well said!!! Except the antisocial part. I'll talk to a fence post after a few beers!
I'm worse, I talk to myself all the time. Drives the dearest nuts. :biggrin:

The whole wall is out lol. That join is off the hot water line to the dishwasher, bottom left knob under the plastic drain pipe. Thought maybe the plastic on the drain had been melted through (there's definitely scorch marks) but I turned the water back on to that little loop last night to go looking for the leak and that's what I found.
View attachment 1538898
That whole line looks like shoddy solder. Looks like a lead lines coming through. It's a little more complex but with your artists hand u could do a way better job than whatever liquid plumber did those joints

Warm cookies and wearing shorts. And we're in here today talking about snow blower recommendations :lol:
You don't say. Our Honda on tracks has been working for us since 1996. One belt change in that time, that is it. Not a small driveway either. :pighug:

How's it going fellow stoners! I've been wanting to get back over here and get back to growing! Life gets hectic and getting old sucks! It's been awhile since I've had a grow, but still smoking on Mephisto bud from past harvests. I just got a seed order today from the farm fam & looking to drop a Mephisto's Wedding & Chemdoggin & 1 more strain. Sort of leaning towards some Strawberry Nuggets since I'm on my last jar & I've gotten loads of compliments from friends and family. I'll prolly be throwing up a thread in the Meph section withing the next week. Hope to hear from some of the friends I've made here in the past and I look forward to making new friends as well! :pass:
nice lineup, should be a great grow. :goodluck: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back