Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took one step out on the deck this morning before any coffee with only one eye half open,,,,, lets just say I am glad there isn't any video taken when my feet went out from under me......Ice!.....ouch!
That can cause damage, I hope you are ok. Falls are no joke as we get older. :bighug: :pighug:

I hit the girls pretty hard by my standards. The air flow was just not good enough.
They are more defined now. I did have to take a few that just weren't gonna make it, but mostly fans.
IMG_20221114_110502284.jpg
IMG_20221114_114216609_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221114_114241392_HDR.jpg

Purple Kong and the old burple light is really surprising me. I really didn't expect much with that light alone. I'm gonna start UV on her in a few days.
IMG_20221114_120949351.jpg

That can cause damage, I hope you are ok. Falls are no joke as we get older. :bighug: :pighug:
Yeah, don't I know it, LOL

I do have to constantly remind myself I am not 24 years old anymore......:funny:

...you've got to be our Coldest Climate by far.......?
on average, but not necessarily on a given day. We hit the minus 30'sC here on a regular basis some winters, although not frequently of late. No -20's yet this season though, only to -18 so far. A friend's place got to -21 not far away though - luck of the draw, if it stays clear overnight...

Good thing the summer stash turned out though @trailanimal, and least you have the means to lift the winter mood. :pighug:

It is going pretty DAMNED good at the moment..... :headbang:

Passing it around! :pass:
My Twenty20 coffee cup, badass cup, is sitting in my bathroom sink in hot water. My rosin needs warming and I need more hits on the swordfish. I finished my work on my 2x4 girls, so I'm gonna reward myself with Swordfish play, something to eat and an hour of GTA killing.:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:

've seen far too many people fall, break a hip, get surgery and just never come back.

When an older person breaks a bone......it is the pneumonia a month after that you have to watch for...... :headbang:

Bone density is still pretty good, but nowhere near as dense in my prime. nor 10 or so years ago.

When hubby and me got together I was about half an inch taller...so if we stood face to face I was looking at his eyebrows.....

Now....I look at his hair line......I bet he has lost 3 inches in height........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back