Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozzyattrDeeringCreatorscom.jpg

Just ordered me the Ice Cream dry herb model..hoping it'll cut down on on the hacking and choking..
Honestly what's helped a lot for me coughing wise is using carbon filter material. There's a guy out of Cali called scientific inhalations that makes pieces specifically for that. He also sells the organic carbon as well so it's a one stop. Has helped me tremendously. I use an 18mm ash catcher he makes with my regular piece.

I've had hit or miss experience with the guy himself. Slow to respond to emails but the product is great when it comes to my lungs. More so than vaping and I still get to do my big rips

Honestly what's helped a lot for me coughing wise is using carbon filter material. There's a guy out of Cali called scientific inhalations that makes pieces specifically for that. He also sells the organic carbon as well so it's a one stop. Has helped me tremendously. I use an 18mm ash catcher he makes with my regular piece.

I've had hit or miss experience with the guy himself. Slow to respond to emails but the product is great when it comes to my lungs. More so than vaping and I still get to do my big rips
This will be my first foray into the world of vapor...

Just ordered me the Ice Cream dry herb model..hoping it'll cut down on on the hacking and choking..
I might be wrong but I believe @Carve was using one of those while back I might be wrong but someone on site has used that I’ve seen one around here :d5: guessing you’ll like it but my wife still prefers to burn bud :doh::nono: dry herb vapes are different kind of hit no smoke really it’s weird

That can cause damage, I hope you are ok. Falls are no joke as we get older. :bighug: :pighug:
Man, I really watch it, beginning and end of winter the slickest. A couple of times during winter I go down. Worst part is the whiplash. Body does not want head to bounce on the ice. Gets stiff and reacts, no brain bash, but whata neck ache.......For 'olds', injuries can be mortal enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back