Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit the girls pretty hard by my standards. The air flow was just not good enough.
They are more defined now. I did have to take a few that just weren't gonna make it, but mostly fans.
View attachment 1538076View attachment 1538077View attachment 1538079
Purple Kong and the old burple light is really surprising me. I really didn't expect much with that light alone. I'm gonna start UV on her in a few days.
View attachment 1538080
Looking good by my standards, lol. Now i can keep on eye out for what I know is coming. :pass:

Honestly what's helped a lot for me coughing wise is using carbon filter material. There's a guy out of Cali called scientific inhalations that makes pieces specifically for that. He also sells the organic carbon as well so it's a one stop. Has helped me tremendously. I use an 18mm ash catcher he makes with my regular piece.

I've had hit or miss experience with the guy himself. Slow to respond to emails but the product is great when it comes to my lungs. More so than vaping and I still get to do my big rips
We use a Solo2 vaporizer. You can dial in tempt a degree at a time to find your sweet spot. I never have throat or lung issues. If I'm mostly vaping I can do 1 or 2 joints a day and never feel like I'm hurting myself.

And yowza!!!! I have never been this stoned ever, :dizzy: but a very different stoneage.... Colors are bright and taste good!

Good on you......:pighug:....Fly High.....

She Lied.....
batozzy.gif

Evening @wwwillie :bighug:....

Upper Kobuk Valley! I'm sure there are days when we are the coldest spot on the planet....

:pighug:...

Man, I really watch it, beginning and end of winter the slickest. A couple of times during winter I go down. Worst part is the whiplash. Body does not want head to bounce on the ice. Gets stiff and reacts, no brain bash, but whata neck ache.......For 'olds', injuries can be mortal enemies

Yup......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back