Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be hearing “ old chick in aisle 5 needs assistance with a press” at Harbor Freight. :crying::crying:
It’s really not that much cheaper to build your own……one of the already put together units is the way to go in my opinion…plus WAY easier.

A drag or two of Green House Seed Co, Green-O-Matic rosin should do the trick.

:smokeout:
_20221114_171719.JPG

My 1st solo cup grow...it's 2 32oz cl
20221114_162446.jpg
20221114_162502.jpg
ear solo cups ...I cut 4 holes in one and put wicking thread through the holes then stuck it n another solo cup....wrapped in mylar....it's a who's Daddy seed that came off a dark jedi...it will be joining my carnivorous plants.....

It’s really not that much cheaper to build your own……one of the already put together units is the way to go in my opinion…plus WAY easier.
Not handy, at all :rofl:. Are you happy with your press? Would be kinda nice if it looks like a kitchen appliance versus shop equipment.

My 1st solo cup grow...it's 2 32oz clView attachment 1538137View attachment 1538138ear solo cups ...I cut 4 holes in one and put wicking thread through the holes then stuck it n another solo cup....wrapped in mylar....it's a who's Daddy seed that came off a dark jedi...it will be joining my carnivorous plants.....
And according to my Solo Cup calculations...

giphy.gif

:shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back