Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well my friend…..been puffing on some Rucu Cucu :headbang: how do you like the unicorn?:pass:

Oh man I love it so far very simple easy to clean.. I really like the quartz cup basically just like a enail just no fine tune temp adjustment but the three setting work good been using low to start and then medium to finish the cup… then let cool a sec wipe it out with qtip and it still looks like new :headbang::biggrin:

Had to settle for my GPen2….unicorn looks interesting. AffyxNLxLR loaded

Love my gpen connect needs a new tank

It’s really not that much cheaper to build your own……one of the already put together units is the way to go in my opinion…plus WAY easier.
Yes, I couldn’t be happier with my press. Looks good in the kitchen, easy to use right outta the box. It’s just the right height to fit on the kitchen counter, under the top cabinets. The other type of press won’t fit there. Plus, I think it’s worth the extra money to get the automatic press. Push of a button, and you’re pressing…..no jack handles to pump up and down lol.

:yeahthat: I am so jealous of franks press :headbang::toke:
Santa will definitely have a lighter wallet this season. Kid wants an iPhone, mom wants a dab press and rig
Both about the same cost big kids need toys too

Thanks everyone!! This old stoner going high tech…emphasizing high.

@BCBudlady .....you got any Dragons growing ATM.......?.....you could try #FingerDabs.........:biggrin:....

They get me outta my Tree........:headbang:....

Home made calzone for dinner :glutton:

66C912C4-A23B-4475-B4F1-1A66B4E4FCF7.jpeg

E4679287-01A7-495C-8569-DF68EB841450.jpeg

@BCBudlady .....you got any Dragons growing ATM.......?.....you could try #FingerDabs.........:biggrin:....

They get me outta my Tree........:headbang:....
Some Dragon lineage every cycle Auntie!! Front left Black Ruby SLAB is heavily steeped in Dragon. Already indicating the goodness
10831D32-7106-43FC-B125-EA29D8F48716.jpeg
77D12108-04B2-460F-864C-451F0F0B838C.jpeg
D3D3B1AC-0F91-4BBD-AD58-C4A2298EEEFE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back