Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So idk if we've just never tried coming on a Monday or what but apparently the dump is closed on Mondays :face: oh well. Taking my car once we get back to the house and returning the one I had already bought and picking up the one that's ready at the closer store. Ended up piecing together where we're picking everything up from so we don't have to wait. There's like a dozen HDs within 15 miles of our house and we're gonna have to take multiple trips regardless so meh.

Gawd......:doh:...that would be our Luck too......:pass:...smoke and chill...smoke and chill..........

Stoners!, good morning or whatever your clock be ticking off. -24f this morn. First real cold has me kinda jonesing for seasons past........
P1070501-01.jpeg

Gawd......:doh:...that would be our Luck too......:pass:...smoke and chill...smoke and chill..........
Oh, we have to pick the kids up in about 5 minutes but then we're gonna go return the cabinet I bought on Friday and bring home the lazy Susan and stain and then go pick up the two sets of drawers from the other store. May ring my mom to see if I can borrow her car cause I'm a bit worried the LS won't fit in my hatchback (it's the smaller of the two of ours lol).

Hellllllooo :cools: just trimmed buds from my single autoflower… 164g weight total… never thought this was possible. Happy Monday :crying:
hJfRArN.jpg
5TPyrDM.jpg

And kitty wanted to say hi… he told Me:crying: cuz now he’s sleeping:mrgreen:, with his giant-duck peluche:dragon8:
PrzlJQn.jpg

One of the top Docs on TV and they asked his To Tip for living long and staying healthy......and he said..don't Fall over.

Simple as that..... :pass: .....T'is Right to.......you just don't Bounce as well when you get older.

I Hope it is okay...................................................Coz there is no way on gods earth am I Kissing that Better for you.........:crying:
I've seen far too many people fall, break a hip, get surgery and just never come back.They die much sooner than they should have.
I think I'd be severely screwed if I broke a hip. I don't think it's very likely for now. Bone density is still pretty good, but nowhere near as dense in my prime. nor 10 or so years ago.
IF the DAMN VA will ever get off their ass and get my physical therapy restarted, I could halt the decline, but time is quickly passing by! I'm NOT improving by doing nothing. I still do crunches laying in bed. I've done that for 30 yrs. Core strength is key with spinal injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back