Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took one step out on the deck this morning before any coffee with only one eye half open,,,,, lets just say I am glad there isn't any video taken when my feet went out from under me......Ice!.....ouch!

Whaddup @Dale's Proper Bud @Shugrows @WildBill @MedCzech @Mara Cachafa @Frank the Dank @Olderfart @Bill.de.Cat and anyone else i didn't say what's up to yet:bighug: Beautiful morning passin around some bubble gum:smokeout:View attachment 1538022

Busy busy working thank god it’s a short week cause of dentist.. working replacing pivots on dump truck not much smoking happening and not much fun :dammit:
image.jpg

I took one step out on the deck this morning before any coffee with only one eye half open,,,,, lets just say I am glad there isn't any video taken when my feet went out from under me......Ice!.....ouch!
Whars yor ice legs at Squid?:biggrin:
Hopefully it's only light bruising. I did that last year, but waited to get to the shop. Damn black ice. I didn't see chit!

Whars yor ice legs at Squid?:biggrin:
Hopefully it's only light bruising. I did that last year, but waited to get to the shop. Damn black ice. I didn't see chit!
Took my breath away for a bit, but I don't feel any real soreness, yet, but I am sure by tomorrow morning I most certainly will,,, staying medicated at the present...:smokeit:

Just pressed 3 grams from my desktop grow, just waiting for lunch to finish cooking(pizza) while the Unicorn is charging.....:headbang:

start ur week off right with vitamin E... :headbang: meanwhile, i'll be preparing for our first snow later tonite, ugh :face: ppp

Nothing outside has been done yet. Inside is coming along............not as fast as I want, but I'm doing what I can. I bruised some ribs and I'm sure I did some damage to those close vertebra or the nerves when I instinctfully dove away. Pain levels are still substantially increased.
I do what I can and when I can. There was a TON of crap in the house.

Yeah..... :pighug: ...I'd expect the stress to raise your pain levels without any additional injury......

I should be finished today or tomorrow. I expect to hear from the young man on his estimate and plan of attack in the next couple of days. The Vet group did say they are gonna help with that part.
Girls are doing well.

It All Sounds Good @WildBill .........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back