Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could do that this morning...............OH F! I just realized I can. :eyebrows::rofl:
I was gonna say I have to defol a bit on my 2x4 girls and they are too early in flower.
I just took 2 very light hits off my Swordfish and I'm fuzzy AF.
I have to feed, at least, the orgy pot and probably Double Grape. Bofum haz frosty fan and sugar leaves.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:
I think I should defol the girls first!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Tip......do the Work First......or you'll just spend all day in LS Stoned and gossiping.......... :crying: ...well....thats how it works for me....

I told you that you would love it!

Oh yeah thing is awesome cup cleaned right out after hit.. little char in the bottom on medium I’ll try low setting tonight…

P.S. holy crap I’m too stoned:eek1::oops1::cooldance:

Thanks for the reps mossy

Took my breath away for a bit, but I don't feel any real soreness, yet, but I am sure by tomorrow morning I most certainly will,,, staying medicated at the present...:smokeit:

Just pressed 3 grams from my desktop grow, just waiting for lunch to finish cooking(pizza) while the Unicorn is charging.....:headbang:
Yeah man, be proactive on that pain control!
Yeah, tomorrow it might be a little bit different story getting out of bed.
Stay frosty!

Yeah..... :pighug: ...I'd expect the stress to raise your pain levels without any additional injury......

It All Sounds Good @WildBill .........:headbang:
Oh yeah, stress definitely increases my pain level due to tension in the back in the muscles and all that crap. That kind of covered up the injury pain.

Oh yeah thing is awesome cup cleaned right out after hit.. little char in the bottom on medium I’ll try low setting tonight…

P.S. holy crap I’m too stoned:eek1::oops1::cooldance:

Thanks for the reps mossy
I just put the crusty/charred cups into a small container with 99% iso and let them soak overnight and they come clean fairly easily. get a bunch of Q-tips!

I just put the crusty/charred cups into a small container with 99% iso and let them soak overnight and they come clean fairly easily. get a bunch of Q-tips!

oh man this ain’t my first dab buddy I got qtips :pighug: :rofl::rofl: if you wipe it out when it’s hot comes clean with no iso:cooldance:

Definitely can smell the funky dawgy/doggy in her during trim.
Screenshot_20221114-125611.png

:pass:

So idk if we've just never tried coming on a Monday or what but apparently the dump is closed on Mondays :face: oh well. Taking my car once we get back to the house and returning the one I had already bought and picking up the one that's ready at the closer store. Ended up piecing together where we're picking everything up from so we don't have to wait. There's like a dozen HDs within 15 miles of our house and we're gonna have to take multiple trips regardless so meh.

@Mossy, thanks for the ouch points,

I landed rather softly somehow...though I just noticed the elbow i landed on starting to ache a bit. It could have been FAR worse, count my blessings!

One of the top Docs on TV and they asked his To Tip for living long and staying healthy......and he said..don't Fall over.

Simple as that..... :pass: .....T'is Right to.......you just don't Bounce as well when you get older.

I Hope it is okay...................................................Coz there is no way on gods earth am I Kissing that Better for you.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back