Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know the flavor and effects are just that much better with concentrates. Definitely looking forward to that.

so what’s your favorite way to do the concentrates for you?

I think just for simplicity torch and banger easy to clean and never fails:headbang: but for on the go I love my lookah seahorse and swordfish seahorse gives a bigger hit IMO and the swordfish is just plain convenient…
image.jpg

I also have their q7 enail that works great but has started leaking and is PITA to clean… I am really excited for the unicorn that is showing up today :woohoo:

I think just for simplicity torch and banger easy to clean and never fails:headbang: but for on the go I love my lookah seahorse and swordfish seahorse gives a bigger hit IMO and the swordfish is just plain convenient…View attachment 1538018

I also have their q7 enail that works great but has started leaking and is PITA to clean… I am really excited for the unicorn that is showing up today :woohoo:
The Swordfish is just so simple and effective! I love mine. Stock coils work just fine for me.

Good Morning Auntie!:bighug::pass:

Nothing outside has been done yet. Inside is coming along............not as fast as I want, but I'm doing what I can. I bruised some ribs and I'm sure I did some damage to those close vertebra or the nerves when I instinctfully dove away. Pain levels are still substantially increased.
I do what I can and when I can. There was a TON of crap in the house.
I should be finished today or tomorrow. I expect to hear from the young man on his estimate and plan of attack in the next couple of days. The Vet group did say they are gonna help with that part.
Girls are doing well.
Glad to hear that you are making progress Bill. Good luck with it, I hope the rest of the cleanup and repair goes well, and that you get that pain back under control. :bighug: :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back