Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A'choo..............A'choooooooooooooo.......you know I have an Allergy to snow........?.........:snow2:

Good Morning....:pass:...sharing one........cup your hands round the lit end to warm them up........:biggrin:

well your gonna hate this truck was covered
4BB45E7A-3CEA-4CE9-9753-316A05B29301.jpeg

Here’s some good frost though if you liked raz berry

Check out the beaver banana bread girls #2 She's is a little further out from harvest but is already super frosty.. Looks like a glazing on her with a nice sweet creamy banana ish smell:smokeit::woohoo:

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

Good Morfnoevight all you happy stoners!

Take your rifle to a good range and have it checked out by a pro. Get used to firing it at paper targets. Hire a professional guide/outfitter that specializes in the game you are interested in. It will teach you a lot of stuff you would never think of on your own. Most hunts are successful.

Dabs or dry bud vape?

I got so frustrated the other day I threw some away. I was over reacting. Next time I will try a heat gun to see if I can get it hot enough to run?
Really I mostly vape dry herb, but dabs are on the menu once I get my press. That’s coming in spring.

My favourite dry herb vape at the moment is the Xmax V3 Pro. :d5:
Cool, I never used that one. Stuck on Pax3 and my Mighty. Once in a while I will get out my sticky brick or Dynavap, but I always go back to the Pax. It’s easy and the vape quality is better than any device I have tried.

Morning all, fun night, feel ok if a little rained......55f, coffee is goo and warm, wife has a radiology thing but it's a walk in deal, no appntmnt. Then she wants to hit Publix. The 4 that I topped seem to be starting to stretch out, just which the F1's would catch up but it's all good I guess.

Storz and bickel crafty for dry herb works great battery life could be better but it is great quality IMO.... my buddy has the mighty and loves it... For concentrates anything lookah has been good for me :biggrin::d5:
Awesome, I have the Pax3, the Mighty, the Arizer Solo, The Arizer X desktop, the Sticky Brick, Dynavaps of all kinds, and a host of other little things. I don’t smoke though, only vape to keep the carcinogens down.
The Mighty is the best vape for total extraction and the best buzz for sure, but I like the Pax3 because it gives the herb a slightly toasted vape effect and I like that a lot too. That’s the difference in convection vs. conduction.

thanks man:d5: I appreciate the feedback. Always looking for upgrades!

Afternoon @WildBill .. :pass: ..sharing one...

How's the storm clean up going........?
Good Morning Auntie!:bighug::pass:

Nothing outside has been done yet. Inside is coming along............not as fast as I want, but I'm doing what I can. I bruised some ribs and I'm sure I did some damage to those close vertebra or the nerves when I instinctfully dove away. Pain levels are still substantially increased.
I do what I can and when I can. There was a TON of crap in the house.
I should be finished today or tomorrow. I expect to hear from the young man on his estimate and plan of attack in the next couple of days. The Vet group did say they are gonna help with that part.
Girls are doing well.

Awesome, I have the Pax3, the Mighty, the Arizer Solo, The Arizer X desktop, the Sticky Brick, Dynavaps of all kinds, and a host of other little things. I don’t smoke though, only vape to keep the carcinogens down.
The Mighty is the best vape for total extraction and the best buzz for sure, but I like the Pax3 because it gives the herb a slightly toasted vape effect and I like that a lot too. That’s the difference in convection vs. conduction.

thanks man:d5: I appreciate the feedback. Always looking for upgrades!

no problem brother I’m not a lot of help in the dry herb department.. I mostly only do concentrates anymore.. once you get a press you’ll know why:biggrin::headbang::baked:

no problem brother I’m not a lot of help in the dry herb department.. I mostly only do concentrates anymore.. once you get a press you’ll know why:biggrin::headbang::baked:
Yeah, I know the flavor and effects are just that much better with concentrates. Definitely looking forward to that.

so what’s your favorite way to do the concentrates for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back