Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in coco, watering twice a day. The surface of the coco and the sides of the fabric pots are always green. The girls don't seem to care.
I agree with mara cachafa I've had my coco turn green when I added great white microbes.. I think it is from overwatering/medium being too wet over saturated and possible damping off like other have said BUT girls didn't seem to mind just try not to water anymore then need right now:d5::biggrin:
Coco is a whole different story though, blah blah water volume per day blah blah exposure to light blah blah blah. I've seen it on those grodon cubes too, seems it's typical in hydro applications. Issue here being that he's in soil so most likely there is some waterlogging going on as the top of the soil generally dries out the fastest blah blah blah. I've not been awake an hour yet, makes sense in my brain but can't process it into coherent words rn. Still trying to process the dream I woke up from.

Coco is a whole different story though, blah blah water volume per day blah blah exposure to light blah blah blah. I've seen it on those grodon cubes too, seems it's typical in hydro applications. Issue here being that he's in soil so most likely there is some waterlogging going on as the top of the soil generally dries out the fastest blah blah blah. I've not been awake an hour yet, makes sense in my brain but can't process it into coherent words rn. Still trying to process the dream I woke up from.

yup that’s is why I said basically too much moisture:haha: causing algae/microbes to blast off

Have you tried psilocybin? I haven’t had a migraine since I started micro dosing. Prior to that I had a couple a month…
I've done it a few times, not nearly regularly enough to notice a difference. I don't get them nearly as often as I used to but I had a killer one last night which is why it immediately sprang to mind. I'll go months without now but one day I'm gonna need one of those pills and not be able to have it since I haven't been back to the neurologist in ages. It's more rescue inhaler than preventative and I try to avoid taking them if at a possible cause they are straight serotonin and they totally fuck with my mood after. If I could source fungi I would but I don't know anyone locally with them and I don't trust myself to grow them properly.

Have you tried psilocybin? I haven’t had a migraine since I started micro dosing. Prior to that I had a couple a month…

mmm, yup, u may have totally in-depth conversationz with lamppostz, but u def won't have a migraine while doing so :headbang: ppp

Well puppies get a lazy day but our front load washer is acting up and not draining properly which in turns won’t let it unlock the door… it’s been getting worse and worse had this issue before it ends end being clogged pressures sensor lines which means I get to tear apart our washer today to clean it so I can I have clean clothes BUT I better get a little higher before tackling this :joy:
7B9EBF91-79C9-4E0C-B89D-D9A06188B677.jpeg

Well puppies get a lazy day but our front load washer is acting up and not draining properly which in turns won’t let it unlock the door… it’s been getting worse and worse had this issue before it ends end being clogged pressures sensor lines which means I get to tear apart our washer today to clean it so I can I have clean clothes BUT I better get a little higher before tackling this :joy:View attachment 1537738
U should get a lot higher :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back