Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with mara cachafa I've had my coco turn green when I added great white microbes.. I think it is from overwatering/medium being too wet over saturated and possible damping off like other have said BUT girls didn't seem to mind just try not to water anymore then need right now:d5::biggrin:
It’s because great white has trichoderma hence my question on if he added microbes! ;)
image.jpg

This is same stuff in full bloom under a cover!
3B1D98BA-A32B-4F38-AD7E-D804F8971B11.jpeg

My migraine meds are almost $500 for 12. But there is no *other option*
That’s why I don’t understand people cheering on politicians who are against letting medicare negotiate drug prices! In the past drug companies set a ridiculous price that medicare had to agree to and then that set market for everyone else’s prices! Being able to negotiate means cheaper prices for everyone so politicians railing against it seems to be sure sign they are in the pocket of the drug companies!

Ok that’s as political as I’m getting! Now back to our regularly scheduled program! :headbang::smokeit:
image.jpg

So guys question here. It seems like my soil is developing some kind of algae in 2 of my pots. Theres a slight tinge of green, is this something I need to fix?View attachment 1537708View attachment 1537709

It's more unsightly than anything else. I've had some build up and got tired of looking at them. I started using floraflex felt pads which has done well to control the growth. I'm sure you could use something similar.

20221110_063811.jpg

I don’t think I’ve seen algae yet in soil (could be due to my constant underwatering before blumats) but if that soil has too lil of perlite where it stays damp to long I suppose they could get algae! Also possible that soil had a microbe product added to it so was already there! Whichever it is cutting back on water it’ll def go away! Mine grew like that underneath earthbox cover but they’d grow microbes that looked like a thick ass cloud on top of soil!
48D6F02C-D9A5-49B3-81A9-3344A70EE515.jpeg
39DDED6C-21CC-42D5-8FBC-6E578903AD32.jpeg

Question?????

I am a vape only guy, no smoking for many years of any kind.
What device do you guys out there use the most if you vape, and also what are your favorite strains for flavor??

Would love some feedback.:thanks:
My favourite dry herb vape at the moment is the Xmax V3 Pro. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back