Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up monkeys?!!! Hope everyone is havin a good weekend! Getting back to pre covid levels of going to shows. Feels great to be in the swing of things again. Saw two bands this past week, sat in with a band last night, and getting ready to head out to see Billy Strings tonight in a few...then Corrosion of Conformity later this week.

Damn….. @Mañ'O'Green you weren’t lying. Knows Candy rosin is so greasy I’m still trying to figure out how to pick it up :doh::doh::shrug: I’ve got it, the cold plate, and the dab tool in the freezer and am hoping for the best…..but I’m thinking this might be good ol’ smokin’ bud.:pass:
I leave the greasy rosin set out in a dry room for at least an hour to try an let any excess water evaporate out of it. It can help firm it up a bit.

:pass:

I leave the greasy rosin set out in a dry room for at least an hour to try an let any excess water evaporate out of it. It can help firm it up a bit.

:pass:
Yea I figured the freezer would speed that process up a bit. Thanks buddy :pass:
Plus…..there’s no dog hair in the freezer :rofl: usually:rofl::rofl:

Damn….. @Mañ'O'Green you weren’t lying. Knows Candy rosin is so greasy I’m still trying to figure out how to pick it up :doh::doh::shrug: I’ve got it, the cold plate, and the dab tool in the freezer and am hoping for the best…..but I’m thinking this might be good ol’ smokin’ bud.:pass:

My bourbon berry rosin was that way I tried both high and low temp presses... I ended doing a combination of putting rosin in freezer for few mins right after pressing then bring it out and put right on too cold plate that just come out of freezer and then I was able to collect rosin very carefully :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welp…..rosin pressed, pizza sauce made, pizza dough proofing, Duder walked a couple times……now, I dab :haha: :pass:
Well washer Is unlocked and running a test run now I think i got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back