Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Sunday, so... I'm relaxing, and making scissor hash...
Screenshot_20221113-115022.png

:smoking:​

LOL!
What would have been less than 10min job, turned into about an hour and a half.
The 4x4 girls got pulled out for me to do a little training for Fugue State. She also needed to be raised up.
Sour Stomper is showing signs of the fade coming in with a slight purpling of her leaves. Seemingly right on time at day 53 with usually a 65day run.
Gonna do something I don't normally do. I'm gonna take a short nap. Taking longer than figured, my blood sugar levels hit bottom. I pushed thru and just finished eating. It's useless for me to try and keep going to do what I had planned. I need some more sleep and let stuff even back out.

See you guys later

:biggrin: I Thought shrooms were so strong you did it at Home sorta thing...?
All depends on how many you do....when you get pissed cause the cops are interrupting your conversation with a lamppost you might should have stayed home...otherwise it's all good.

You Know if you give @Suki a brain worm it ain't going until she has slept and reset....... :pighug:

BTW...meant to say....the green tomatoes looked Great.........:headbang:...mine have re-veged...but only up to Flower ATM..........

joe walsh is epic

No not that I know of. The soil was dry packed fox farm happy frog, but the store didnt have enough for all 4 pots so I mixed the rest of my ocean forest from my last grow in there, which was still pretty moist, which surprised me alot, cuz I bought the ready to use 2cf bag like 5 months ago and it was like I just bought it still, like saturated wet still.
Don't water too much or it can cause damp off...rotting of the stem at soil contact...

Question?????

I am a vape only guy, no smoking for many years of any kind.
What device do you guys out there use the most if you vape, and also what are your favorite strains for flavor??

Would love some feedback.:thanks:
Storz and bickel crafty for dry herb works great battery life could be better but it is great quality IMO.... my buddy has the mighty and loves it... For concentrates anything lookah has been good for me :biggrin::d5:

yum, turkey flavored apple juice? or apple flavored turkey juice? In a weak moment a couple days ago I indulged in a can of sweetened condensed milk. The ingredients said "sugar, milk." Under that it said "contains a bioengineered ingredient." So are they making the milk out of turkey juice too? or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back