Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Precisely. I dont want people to know how much I just spent on not alot of products
That’s why u should do like me!

Step 1) Just figure out which members are close to where u live…..

Step 2) Bug them to hook u up til u have a crop of your own!

Worked for me! :woohoo1::crying:

Thanks i think @Mossy are you disappointed or View attachment 1537685

This kind of mmmpphh..mmpphh.......
dogmutley.gif

Lets just say it was substantial lol. 2g of concentrate and a half of flower was way too much. I hate going but I like selection and consistency of product. Ill give you guys a total though. It was 495 bucks 380 before tax.
I paid $100 for my last oz I bought cuz I used method described in above post! ;) :rofl:

That’s why u should do like me!

Step 1) Just figure out which members are close to where u live…..

Step 2) Bug them to hook u up til u have a crop of your own!

Worked for me! :woohoo1::crying:
I do know a few that live within a few hours drive....I didnt know if that was permissible on here

Thanks @Mara Cachafa

stonergenuity born of necessity :pass:
I take it u didn’t spring for the extended warranty? My Honeywell started acting funky so contacted warranty and got a brand new 1! Then my old 1 I finally cleaned tank (always just cleaned base) and realized the spot where water flows from tank into base had plugged up! Vinegar in tank opened the valve back up and old humidifier started working again like a champ!

I just noticed a new liquor store in my town, its called, city liquor essential liquids...essential huh?

Gin Bar......?......UK craze....Gin with essential oils/botanicals....... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back