Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Hug here whenever you Need one........... :bighug:

Ah...yeah...Patients and Carers Benefit......:biggrin:
Yeah...........we do have a big family here!

My stress levels would have been quite a few notches down if I'd had some canna then.
Especially when the little c*ckbite fugger that was trying to buy my farm, came out, threatened me with bodily harm and a lawsuit. Evidently, he had a money problem and didn't get a scheduled closing date. He found a cheasy lawyer to file a suite, even though the bitch KNEW it was a frivolous and lied in the filing. He cost me over $5K in attorney fees and in order to move on with my sale, I agreed to drop my countersuit and couldn't report the c*nt attorney to the Law board. The first attorney that took my case had to recuse himself since he was friends with the other attorney and really couldn't understand why she put her law degree in such jeopardy. I got passed to a partner in the firm.

I sooooooooooo wanted to beat his ass so bad that day he came to my farm. You come to my farm and threaten me? I steamed for over a week. If I had a dollar for every time I visioned my foot contacting the side of his jaw or my fist crushing his larynx, I could have built AFN a grow commune! LOL! Still pisses me off! LOL!
I guess we're both lucky that it wasn't right after Mom passed. He would have been dead and I would have spent MUCH more money defending myself with the POS district atty we had then. I was, publically, highly critical of his handling of a drunk driver that killed my friend's daughter and three other girls with the plea deal he gave him. He didn't like me at all.

So idk if it posted before because I cant find it but I just picked up my stock up.
Screenshot_20221113_074853.jpg

Last edited:
Soo...since putting a water feed in my good humidifier didn't work, I dug out the broken top fill model. Since the fan didn't work on it I added one and it looks terrible :crying:

It actually works really well! And I can run it off the rainbird instead of having to reset it whenever the power flickers :thumbsup:
20221112_102643.jpg

May try to make it look nicer later....or not lol

You Know if you give @Suki a brain worm it ain't going until she has slept and reset....... :pighug:

BTW...meant to say....the green tomatoes looked Great.........:headbang:...mine have re-veged...but only up to Flower ATM..........

Not to be a conspiracy nut or anything but it seems like the keep em sick and sell em pills theory is quite a posibilty now a days.
The fact we are 1 of 2 countries in the world where drug companies are allowed to show commercials for their products it’s obv they’re just lobbying the government to keep us a nation of pill poppers! Prob why weed ain’t legal is damn big pharma lobbyists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back