Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not attached to anything else though
Ya I’m aware them 2 ain’t attached together but that pic from mossy I remember no building at all! It was 2 pipes hovering in the air near each other but no building at all! I smoke a ton so may be wrong (and I’m far too lazy to find pic) but had Mossy's pic had a building it woulda been obvious what it was!

Ya I’m aware them 2 ain’t attached together but that pic from mossy I remember no building at all! It was 2 pipes hovering in the air near each other but no building at all! I smoke a ton so may be wrong (and I’m far too lazy to find pic) but had Mossy's pic had a building it woulda been obvious what it was!

:crying: I Just clipped the building out......you were supposed to be Looking at the Sky............:pighug:

Aw aint u sweet. :pighug:
I need it :coffee2: i ate a quarter of shrooms yesterday and then I was like ugh this customer ain't going to leave me alone so i went and worked for a little :eek1:

:biggrin: I Thought shrooms were so strong you did it at Home sorta thing...?

:biggrin: I Thought shrooms were so strong you did it at Home sorta thing...?
I mean... :biggrin:
It was ok cuz I was pretty much by myself in the backyard. When the sewer rod was spinning i kept getting stuck staring at it
cat-cute.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back