Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we are 1 of 2 countries in the world where drug companies are allowed to show commercials for their products it’s obv they’re just lobbying the government to keep us a nation of pill poppers! Prob why weed ain’t legal is damn big pharma lobbyists!
Big Pharma is making moves to lock up to synthesize the elements in canna and keep us from growing.

You Know if you give @Suki a brain worm it ain't going until she has slept and reset....... :pighug:

BTW...meant to say....the green tomatoes looked Great.........:headbang:...mine have re-veged...but only up to Flower ATM..........
I had to bust out my 2 greenhouse tents that are like 2x4 so I could put them over the big plants since temps gonna be below freezing at night at least part of this week and wanted the current crop of maters to finish before too late! The smaller plants I drug over to driveway to put in garage at night!

Big Pharma is making moves to lock up to synthesize the elements in canna and keep us from growing.
My mom got thc pills (marinol) from her pain doctor til insurance wouldn’t cover them! Like $300+ a month so she gets gummies now!

Yes! Precisely. I dont want people to know how much I just spent on not alot of products
Lets just say it was substantial lol. 2g of concentrate and a half of flower was way too much. I hate going but I like selection and consistency of product. Ill give you guys a total though. It was 495 bucks 380 before tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back