Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! 26*F this morning! Coffee, Black Rifle Dark, is strong AF and quite good. It's hitting the spot with caffiene and warmth. Bedroom and grow room are pretty pleasant, but the kitchen was quite chilly. I blocked ducting coming out of the unit, but didn't think to block off the other side.:face::rofl:
Clean up, watering the girls and making some strong infused MCT are the goals for the day. I have quite a few squished pucks to decarb and infuse. I want something to take at bedtime to help me sleep with one dropper.
Dunno if I'll have time to check out the pellet fireplace. Hopefully I can find the problem and can handle it without parts.

Mother Hug sent for you @WildBill ..........:bighug::bighug::bighug:
Thanks Auntie!

It's memories, like that one, that kept me on path with being Mom's caregiver her last years.
I wish I had been growing back then. It would have given me a nice mental break taking care of them...................and the canna would have been a nice bonus. :eyebrows: I would have converted the front bedroom of my old farmhouse! With those high ceilings, it would have been great.

And making some strong infused MCT are the goals for the day. I have quite a few squished pucks to decarb and infuse. I want something to take at bedtime to help me sleep with one dropper.

When you decarb, do you grind up the pucks first?

Thanks Auntie!

There's a Hug here whenever you Need one........... :bighug:

I wish I had been growing back then. It would have given me a nice mental break taking care of them...................and the canna would have been a nice bonus. :eyebrows:

Ah...yeah...Patients and Carers Benefit......:biggrin:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ......
coff.gif
...I put the coffeee on when I saw you catching up......:biggrin:

Mornin everyone :coffee:

40F out and melting my snow lol...its a sloppy mess out but going to be an ice rink when it cools back down

Afternoon @Susitna ..... :pass: ..sharing one.........I'd stay in and get Stoned...no good dragging loads of slush into the house......:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back