Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes, oh yes, oh yes - totally with you! After watching 'DDD', I ended up buying a great big bloody smoker and got smoking meats - now back in the UK it is scarce and generally nothing like you get over there......
View attachment 1537665

100% almost did the same........but there is just the two of us....and the quantity to fully utilise it is just to much....:shrug:

If there was one in a restaurant here....I'd be in the queue.....:biggrin:

Sorry to hear that, but thats good news. This must be what was going around my parents house when I picked up covid, they all tested negative. With all that masking we did I think my immune system just needs to be built up again.

Yup...Hubby tested negative.......since he gave it to me...I didn't test.....my immune system is Crocked..... :headbang: ....

Not to be a conspiracy nut or anything but it seems like the keep em sick and sell em pills theory is quite a posibilty now a days.
It definitely is, in the us at least. People arent here to be fixed they are here to buy drugs from pharmaceutical companies. I mean look at what the Pfizer ceo said about their vaccine, they released it before they new what it did and admitted that it may not help with covid at all. Maybe not all medical facilities are out to line their pockets but when it costs 1000s a month for insulin, you really start to wonder if doctors are here to help or get paid.

Not to be a conspiracy nut or anything but it seems like the keep em sick and sell em pills theory is quite a posibilty now a days.
Ahh, yup, they give you a pill, then another to counter the side affects of the first, another to counter the side affects of the second pill and on and on and on.......

Yup...Hubby tested negative.......since he gave it to me...I didn't test.....my immune system is Crocked..... :headbang: ....
Yup me too. Completely destroyed. People were meant to get sick and those masks and constant sanitizing of every surface for 2 years hurt the population a lot more than helped.

Ahh, yup, they give you a pill, then another to counter the side affects of the first, another to counter the side affects of the second pill and on and on and on.......
And still no pill to counter anal seepage....why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back