Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning afn. Idk whats up with me but I feel like crap AGAIN. Could barely sleep last night even though I was exhausted, sinuses are packed and nothing is helping again. I swear if I just got over covid to get that new respiratory virus going around Im gonna be pissed.

I had no idea you have different seasons for different weapons. I do like a bit of deer, never caught one though. We dont really do it over here, but a few years back when I was in Africa I went hunting for Kudu, great big things - we paid for the hunt then processed the lot in to Biltong (have to say, it beats Jerky :crying: ) and gave it out at the entrance to a township.

I get wild Boar in the area of my treehouse and they wreck everything, so I am eyeing up a powerful crossbow, will probably have to pick it up in Spain and drive it over to Portugal as you get buy bigger and better there without a license.

Good luck if you go out!
Good day!

We actually have 4 seasons for deer, they are bow, crossbow, rifle and finally muzzleloader.

We have wild boar and feral pigs up here but even though they are an invasive species the state will not let them be hunted/culled (most hunters do anyways, lol)

And thanks for the luck you sent!

HAPPY SUNDAY
EVERYBODY
20221113_112516.jpg
20221113_113341.jpg

Biscotti bongs
coffee
Hiking
:weed:

We actually have 4 seasons for deer, they are bow, crossbow, rifle and finally muzzleloader.

We have wild boar and feral pigs up here but even though they are an invasive species the state will not let them be hunted/culled (most hunters do anyways, lol)

And thanks for the luck you sent!
Yes good luck. There isnt any better meat than deer imo. Love venison so much. I always wanna get out but I work far too much and I need someone to go with at least the 1st time on public land so I know what Im doing. I really wanna put my grandpas rifle to the test, he was using it basically till it got willed to me. Now that he passed a few years ago I got no one in my life that can take me out and show me the ropes.

Last edited:
Morning afn. Idk whats up with me but I feel like crap AGAIN. Could barely sleep last night even though I was exhausted, sinuses are packed and nothing is helping again. I swear if I just got over covid to get that new respiratory virus going around Im gonna be pissed.

Afternoon @4wiscoLegal420 ... :pass: ..sharing one....

We got a boomerang dose.....you feel a bit better for a few days then it rebounds.....:coffee2:...Feel Better Soon.......

Afternoon @4wiscoLegal420 ... :pass: ..sharing one....

We got a boomerang dose.....you feel a bit better for a few days then it rebounds.....:coffee2:...Feel Better Soon.......
Sorry to hear that, but thats good news. This must be what was going around my parents house when I picked up covid, they all tested negative. With all that masking we did I think my immune system just needs to be built up again.

I am so glad that the only symptoms I had from the two times I had the Rona was a runny nose, heck I didn't even know I had Rona the first time until had such a bad reaction to the first immunization shot and the doc tested me.

I am so glad that the only symptoms I had from the two times I had the Rona was a runny nose, heck I didn't even know I had Rona the first time until had such a bad reaction to the first immunization shot and the doc tested me.
Thats what a lot of people at my work said. They also said it gets worse each time you get it so Im just crossing my fingers I didnt get reinfected, trying not to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back