Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
"diners, drive-ins, and dives",
I have to say, last time I was in Vegas I thought I would try his restaurant as I had watched his shows. What a load of rubbish, there was a queue going around the block and once we got in the place was half empty, they just put everybody outside to give the impression of it being busy. The food was nothing special but the portions were unholy - you could have fed a rugby team twice over with just the side salad - just a waste really. Still watch his stuff though as he is nuts :crying:

I have to say, last time I was in Vegas I thought I would try his restaurant as I had watched his shows. What a load of rubbish, there was a queue going around the block and once we got in the place was half empty, they just put everybody outside to give the impression of it being busy. The food was nothing special but the portions were unholy - you could have fed a rugby team twice over with just the side salad - just a waste really. Still watch his stuff though as he is nuts :crying:
We had a place in Jax years ago, Jo Ann's Chili Bordelo....best damn chili I ever had, great place...got on the national news and it went downhill from there..

:biggrin: I Always Wondered if you were actually meant to Eat the full portions.....or if the main attraction was that you Couldnt.....:biggrin:

With the munchies Ive had lately....I Think I could Finish one.......:glutton:

Must admit it was the BBQ's and Smokers that I used to drool over....not so common in the UK........:headbang:

BBQ's and Smokers
oh yes, oh yes, oh yes - totally with you! After watching 'DDD', I ended up buying a great big bloody smoker and got smoking meats - now back in the UK it is scarce and generally nothing like you get over there......
download.jpeg

crossbow season right now, rifle season opens next Saturday morning for deer and bear.
I had no idea you have different seasons for different weapons. I do like a bit of deer, never caught one though. We dont really do it over here, but a few years back when I was in Africa I went hunting for Kudu, great big things - we paid for the hunt then processed the lot in to Biltong (have to say, it beats Jerky :crying: ) and gave it out at the entrance to a township.

I get wild Boar in the area of my treehouse and they wreck everything, so I am eyeing up a powerful crossbow, will probably have to pick it up in Spain and drive it over to Portugal as you get buy bigger and better there without a license.

Good luck if you go out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back