Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah @WildBill , at end of grow so much resin, what am I gonna trim?, lol. Very careful not to over dry.
kief on da floor ain't my style :rofl: :pass:
Yeah, I was cleaning up the center of Double Grape yesterday. My fingers were covered in stickiness, so I just licked the frog, Auntie style!

Me thinks next time I stop at smoke shop to grab some king palms I should prob invest in a bigger grinder! ;) :cooldance:
DCC75CF2-1C7C-4FAA-AE79-100518263B9E.jpeg
F35C196B-FDD3-40BB-A62A-52B1C3727606.jpeg

Well I think I might have found my laptop. Best buy is having Black Friday sales today or this weekend. I've had real good luck with HP so I'm sticking with it. It is a step down from my 17-in screen but I'm good with that.
Wonder what kind of longevity I'm going to get out of this one.?
I use chromebooks, Chrome OS has a 5-6 yrs life span. Never had a device crap out before OS stops updating, 5-6 yrs. After that info is vulnerable......

Well I think I might have found my laptop. Best buy is having Black Friday sales today or this weekend. I've had real good luck with HP so I'm sticking with it. It is a step down from my 17-in screen but I'm good with that.
Wonder what kind of longevity I'm going to get out of this one.?
I just purchased a refurb windows pc from amazon after my chromebook crapped out after 3-4 yrs and am happy with it it is desktop but <300$ ready to go :headbang:

I'm going to try it one more thing before I call it done with this laptop.
It's battery is poopy, but I'm gonna pull it and clean the contacts well.
It's plugged it back in with it and tried the power button. The indicator light that there's power where you plug it in and turned red and then off after a few seconds.
It's a shot!

I use chromebooks, Chrome OS has a 5-6 yrs life span. Never had a device crap out before OS stops updating, 5-6 yrs. After that info is vulnerable......
I really don't care for the Chrome OS. Chrome's browser is notoriously full of security holes.
They're a lot of cheap Chromebooks that they have on sale. 15.6 inch screen is about my minimum with my poor ass eyesight now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back