Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @WildBill

I know what you mean bro!

The cold actually doesn't bother me as much as large quick changes in barometric pressure. We went from a high to a low and back to a high pressure in 24 hours, what a killer, it makes everything hurt, usually half the body aches in high pressure, the other half aches in low pressure. I can deal with half hurting, but now....:grrr1:
Oh yeah! I know the feeling all too damn well!

hey guys, Jogi OG isa winner. She don't grow frost, she grows crust......
P1020277.JPG

Attachments

• P1020266.JPG
    P1020266.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 10
Well hell! When it rains, it pours.
I thought it was my mouse with the battery going dead. New batteries and the laptop still will not wake up. No beating, tapping or whatever would wake it up. I've got it unplugged and going to let the battery completely drain down and see if that makes a difference. It's possible.
I guess 5 years is pretty good for a laptop, but it comes at a shitty time. I don't buy expensive laptops. I think this one was a little more out of my norm and was five or six hundred dollars.
I think I've got everything backed up. If not I'll just pull the hard drive and retrieve it.
I need to catch a break! :face:

hey guys, Jogi OG isa winner. She don't grow frost, she grows crust......View attachment 1537375
Unless it fills out a whole lot, that girl would be a hash plant, fresh froze. Too high of a leaf to Bud ratio for flower for me. Too long of time in the trim jail. But she looks like she's going to make one hell of a hash plant!

Unless it fills out a whole lot, that girl would be a hash plant, fresh froze. Too high of a leaf to Bud ratio for flower for me. Too long of time in the trim jail. But she looks like she's going to make one hell of a hash plant!
This plant was leafy budded, def a hash plant. My take on leafy bud covered in crust.....more surface area for resin to grow, more drug than a tight bud. I see this style of bud a lot. My multi-stressor arctic environment messes with bud development in some plants. Resin always seems to flow though. Maybe the plants pump it up for protection from environmental stress?

Last edited:
This plant was leafy budded, def a hash plant. My take on leafy bud covered in crust.....more surface area for resin to grow, more drug than a tight bud. I see this style of but a lot. My multi-stressor arctic environment messes with bud development in some plants. Resin always seems to flow though. Maybe the plants pump it up for protection from environmental stress?
That's an interesting conclusion. In my world, That girl would be chopped, bucked, bagged, froze and dry ice shake the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back