Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u do more frogs get all cranked and burn the calories. It sounds like a perfect cycle to me :smoking:

I'm Working on getting me Energy Lowered........ :pass: ...at the minute it is all in me Head.....

I want it Lower.....:biggrin:...like in me arms and legs to get Work done.......:woohoo:

Ugh, torn between doing nothing and vegging or going into the garage to swap the transmission on my offroad toy. I've been putting it off all year and haven't been able to go out on any rides. Bumming me out.
I vote fix the toy and then get outta town for the day :pass:

@Bill.de.Cat. I couldn't help myself last night and ordered a pack of Jogi OG from Binary Selections, came with 2 randomized mystery packs from same breeder and 2 Moth Man!

@Fermented_Fruitz ...:pighug:... Dragons Purr ...........:dragon2:...

1. Dragons guard hoards of treasure not out of greed, but because of the healing properties of gold and other precious metals. Dragons lying on hoards have been overheard purring contentedly.
2. That’s right, some dragons purr, like cats. This should not, however, be taken as a sign that the dragon is well-disposed toward you. Deep contented purring often precedes a particularly vicious attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back