Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @BCBudlady :bighug: ..that's what I Thought..... Stone Crossed with Blood ... @pop22 worked a hybrid Blood......

Lot of Years under the bridge........:pass:...and I Smoke Dope.......:crying:

At one time I Knew them all.......but...there are hundreds of the Blighters.......:biggrin:

Are you Prepped for winter......?
This be the winter prep @Mossy :bighug::pass:. A few autos and the SSSC Purple OG Punch photo in the back right position. As usual, not well thought out.
Stoner, ya know.
Thanks for the love @blue and @Fermented_Fruitz.
58D99C52-3C80-4602-9058-B7F271174004.jpeg

Talk about a stoner move….

Packed a blunt last night to take with me to run some Uber eats orders but seen as it’s raining I didn’t see myself out there with an umbrella trying to keep me and their food both dry so decided it was gonna be breakfast in bed instead! :headbang:
D709882B-3134-4BDC-A6ED-A68F6C90AD7D.jpeg

The stoner move comes in where my ass was starving and really wanted to go grab my bacon egg and cheese biscuit for $1 but sat here in bed puffing it long enough that by time I put it out halfway and went to order my food I realized they weren’t serving breakfast anymore! :doh:

Got same deal other morning but it musta been sat/sun cuz I know it showed I could order breakfast thru app til 10:59 that day but today at 10:38 breakfast was no longer even showing up in the app! :(

image.jpg

In other news tho I now gots my other 1/2 a blunt I can puff on without any kind of lull in the initial high! :woohoo1::smokeit:

Also gonna be prepared so I’ll go ahead and pack the next blunt while I finish this blunt! Black Lebanon sounds like a nice choice!
image.jpg

:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back