Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friday all. Got cold here over night. From 60s to 20s in 24 hours so stay warm stay high and happy.
I feel your pain! It was 74 here yesterday! :nono:
D50AEFFF-0DAE-4C45-B589-E16A6C5F8122.jpeg

I don’t think it’s getting up to no 68 especially with it raining on and off! :(

Actuallu, I recieved F2 Dragon's blood from a member here and brought it to F4. Sadly, I believe the seeds are lost, I had hoped to grow some but can't find them. If I do recover them, I'll make up a big batch of fresh seeds!

It was Duurty Dragon that I crossed with blueberry Headband to make Blue Dragon. I never made a hybrid of Dragon's Blood. And wasn't Dragon's Blood a Black Dragon crossed with a Sativa?

Cheers @BCBudlady :bighug: ..that's what I Thought..... Stone Crossed with Blood ... @pop22 worked a hybrid Blood......

Lot of Years under the bridge........:pass:...and I Smoke Dope.......:crying:

At one time I Knew them all.......but...there are hundreds of the Blighters.......:biggrin:

Are you Prepped for winter......?

The weather goofballs are forecasting 3-4 inches of rain today thru tomorrow, it only takes 1.4 inches of rain to start flooding here in the mtns......
good luck with it sir, I hope you are not too exposed. :goodluck: :goodluck:

Damn brother, this is your set up Jordan? That is impressive. Have you done a video where I can go check your set up out?
That’s his place of employment! :d5:

Lmao ya what she said :rofl:
I Think it is his New Job set up...........:headbang:...we've been waiting for a LookSee..........:pass:

Actuallu, I recieved F2 Dragon's blood from a member here and brought it to F4. Sadly, I believe the seeds are lost, I had hoped to grow some but can't find them. If I do recover them, I'll make up a big batch of fresh seeds!

It was Duurty Dragon that I crossed with blueberry Headband to make Blue Dragon. I never made a hybrid of Dragon's Blood. And wasn't Dragon's Blood a Black Dragon crossed with a Sativa?

:biggrin: #IBlametheDope :crying:....at Least you Know what you did.........:pighug:

I Remember things getting confusing when Stone made a Fairy Lights...and I had made one previous....but it wasn't the same one...hes just adopted the name...by mistake.....:crying:...and I started losing Track after that.....

Are you winter proofed.....?

Happy friday all. Got cold here over night. From 60s to 20s in 24 hours so stay warm stay high and happy.
warmed up here, now -5C. Nicer than -18. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back