Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd it is hammering it down.....:coffee:.....started with thunder loud enough to wake me up and terrify the dogs at 4.30am....I've been up since.....

Oh dont mention chocolate...........another reason to avoid Frogs today.....I can't afford the choccy Bill.........:crying:

View attachment 1537032
Same here! I woke up in the middle of the night and almost broke my neck tripping over the dog hiding from the storm in the bathroom!

Decided to try an tame the TM20 Ogreberry 2B a little more...

_20221111_103235.JPG

:smoking:​

Thank you! i can't wait to smoke her in a few days, all of the buds are very cool to look at with some being pink and others being red while some are more green with purple sugar leafs.

No signs of mold anywhere and i think they yielded more than a single pot plant with extra "insurance" if you have any issues with 1 plant you have back ups AND different phenos and all the colors are cool to see in the mix too.

I'm a orgy pot grower now and it works very very well with my bottom watering/feeding style so i'm hooked for life now :yay:

Ha ha...Excellent.......:bravo:...Well Grown.....

A Lot of the Benefits Hit.......... :headbang:.....just for Growing...they got a lot of benefits for Breeding too......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back