Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think it is his New Job set up...........:headbang:...we've been waiting for a LookSee..........:pass:
Indeed we have. Me jealous? Well maybe. Just a bit. Well, maybe a bit more than a bit... :pighug:

Thank you! i can't wait to smoke her in a few days, all of the buds are very cool to look at with some being pink and others being red while some are more green with purple sugar leafs.

No signs of mold anywhere and i think they yielded more than a single pot plant with extra "insurance" if you have any issues with 1 plant you have back ups AND different phenos and all the colors are cool to see in the mix too.

I'm a orgy pot grower now and it works very very well with my bottom watering/feeding style so i'm hooked for life now :yay:
My DMK multi pot (I only use "orgy pot" if there is male pollen involved) is kicking ass so far. Three plants in a 4 liter pot, and so far they are the best DMK's I have grown (pics soon, I know, no pics, didn't happen :biggrin: ). The two 24C's I grew in one pot last winter had the largest yield from one pot yet (~200g as I recall), and 24C is not a large plant. So far, I see no indication that more than one plant is a problem, and it seems to have more than one benefit. There may be a Double Grape multi pot in my immediate future. All of the 3 seeds sprouted, and it would be a shame to bin any, now wouldn't it. :pighug:

Indeed we have. Me jealous? Well maybe. Just a bit. Well, maybe a bit more than a bit... :pighug:

Aversion Therapy @Olderfart .............?.......Think of the Hell of Trim Jail...:yoinks:...........................sigh.....:pass:

THE ALCOVAPE”.

The pen that gets you drunk in a zipper.

“Wow-Factor”

Clean alcohol - just to ingest!

Could possible get the alcoholics to switch
to some great cannabis instead,
at least they will give it a try.

Not too exposed here at the house, just hoping we don't have a bunch of power outages as night time is the plants daytime.
So far, none of my grows have been buggered by power outages. Sooner or later though... Luckily, the violent weather seems to run out of steam once real winter sets in, so risks with my winter grows are tolerable. It would be nice to have a generator to keep things a bit happier, but that isn't going to happen.

Good luck with the storm sir, I hope you make out ok. :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back