Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...... a bit worried about fuel oil for this winter. Good thing I have a side job, last tank of fuel was $1032, and that was before the price went up!

:biggrin: #IBlametheDope :crying:....at Least you Know what you did.........:pighug:

I Remember things getting confusing when Stone made a Fairy Lights...and I had made one previous....but it wasn't the same one...hes just adopted the name...by mistake.....:crying:...and I started losing Track after that.....

Are you winter proofed.....?

FB_IMG_1668186589549.jpg

You're looking for @trailanimal :crying: Check out his thread. He's growing up in the Arctic circle in Alaska mostly outdoors with all locally sourced everything. Dude is a badass and as official of a grower as you'll see :headbang: Also a mighty fine photographer
Thanks for the juice grobro! I'ma little shocked to be praised this way, but it does feel good :bump:

Last edited:
well...... a bit worried about fuel oil for this winter. Good thing I have a side job, last tank of fuel was $1032, and that was before the price went up!
Yup, me too. Natural gas worries. Talks of rationing/black outs here and increases of 35percent. No growing in Feb/Mar.

FYI Live Stoners:
I just saw that Gaslamp Seeds (formerly Hembra) has 40% off their entire site for Veterans day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back