Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would figure the grownups are missing when I go full chaos mode :rofl:
P1030659-06.jpeg

U just reminded me I needs a new pair of some 90’s Air Max kicks! The app GOAT has a ginormous selection of kick ass Nikes and can even get used ones if u so desire! :d5:

Think I want these….
BFF61D76-A5CC-4768-8625-9A7BD92DA4D4.png

Anyone got $544 to spare! :eyebrows::crying:

Sooo...just fyi..this doesn't work lol

20221111_074817.jpg

The vacuum from the tank being sealed keeps it from draining out until the level is low enough to let bubbles in.

Having water feed into it breaks the vacuum and water just dumps out onto the floor...

Going to have to get a humidifier that's built to accept a water feed. :shrug:

Got me some flavored rolling papers. Wife said she wont smoke them cause the back of the pack says something about causing cancer in California. I'm like duh, we're 3000 miles from California, so we're safe. Dunno why I gotta do all the thinkin round here.

well...... a bit worried about fuel oil for this winter. Good thing I have a side job, last tank of fuel was $1032, and that was before the price went up!
Yup, me too. Natural gas worries. Talks of rationing/black outs here and increases of 35percent. No growing in Feb/Mar.

Same here.... :pass: ....it is Worrying.....we are looking to cut down to be able to send my Mother money to help her with her power bills in the UK
She is like me...if she gets Cold the nerve pain rages out....:pass:...

Got me some flavored rolling papers. Wife said she wont smoke them cause the back of the pack says something about causing cancer in California. I'm like duh, we're 3000 miles from California, so we're safe. Dunno why I gotta do all the thinkin round here.
Everything causes Cancer in California!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back