Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is do I have the bandwidth for such an undertaking? Also the new year is what like 6 weeks away? Lmfao. There's such a huge amount of information I would want to include and hundreds of hours of research involved. Not to mention I doubt I'm anywhere near good enough of a grower to actually tell anyone how to do anything lmfao

Plus he wants to grow the way I do and like there's so much background info re soil microbiology and how nutrients break down and on and on and on. Like sure I could just give a "how" but unless you know the "why" behind it you're not really learning anything, just following directions. Not to mention I've got like a million things I actually *want* to do right now and I don't do well with being pressured into doing things :rofl:

1 zomnut = 20 min....therefore, 4.5 zomnutz = 1h 30m ;) ppp
Well sweet that means I only 1.5 zomnuts left :woohoo:
The real question is do I have the bandwidth for such an undertaking? Also the new year is what like 6 weeks away? Lmfao. There's such a huge amount of information I would want to include and hundreds of hours of research involved. Not to mention I doubt I'm anywhere near good enough of a grower to actually tell anyone how to do anything lmfao
:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back