Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One hibiscus still flowering…..the rest are heading into dormancy for the winter…View attachment 1536408
Looks a bit different from our garden. Ours is white and ~minus 18C (~0F). My cheeks (the ones on my face that is) are still burning from the dog walk. :pighug:

I am all messed up today wife took nala to the vet to check her out since she is still limping and won’t put any weight on her one leg.. when she got there and checked her they wanted to keep her there to knock her out for X-rays to check her ACL… hopefully we can pick her up tonight but we won’t know till later… it gets me choked up thinking about
It is sad and difficult to see a beloved pet in pain, and worse when no one yet knows how to help her. Most pet owners have been there, and it is no fun at all. Good luck with it, I hope the vet's attention helps. :pighug: :goodluck:

Hope to be joining ya here soon
View attachment 1536432
giphy.webp

:baked::baked:

Well, got my canna coffee made. Cat's are fed and butts spanked.
They are always waiting at the back porch, perched on top of something..............porch railing......BBQ pit.....chair.
When I open the door, they all step in and line up for their morning butt spanking. LOL!
It's about the only time they meow. Now very vocal cats, but they are just not as socialized as others have been. I've had cats that just had to have the last word! LOL!
I could say something.... but I won't lmfao

My boy had a pretty American Bulldog that would talk your ear off............with inflections and varying volume. It was like she was trying her best to communicate to you. Strange ass dog!
Fickle little bitch too! When I visited, she instantly flipped from my boy being the alpha to me. Pissed my boy off! :muahaha::funny::funny::funny:
Sukipup yells at us when we come home. Not barking, literally yelling lmfao

I know. I'm just not smoking anything that I didn't grow or supervising the grow. I'm getting to be a real canna snob! Seriously! LOL!
That's very enlightening, actually! It sure as hell explained the, almost fanatical, proclamation of their favorite bud, I overheard while with my slutty ass sisters...................did I say that out loud? :biggrin:

Silly ass hippies! LOL!

To the handful of REAL HIPPIES on this website, please excuse my above comment! It was only for a dramatic effect..........BloodBrother Pinkey Swear!:biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't think I qualify as a real hippie any more if I ever did, but the hair colour just doesn't fit now. :pighug:

Anyway, any hippie that survives long on AFN can't be all bad.
:biggrin:
We got all manner of peeps aboard here, and that is good. Respectable conversation is always good. :thumbsup:

Not gonna go shopping. Too much to do before the meeting of the Vet group that helped me. They invited me to their monthly meeting and meal.

Mmmmmmm...........this sliced smoked pork loin I zapped after I lightly applied some Garlic Irish Butter I made, sooooooo damn good! I kinda wanted to make a sandwich, but couldn't figure out what condiment to go wif it. Just by itself iz gooood fer me! LOL! :rofl: :rofl:
Whole grain or stoneground mustard 100%

Sukipup yells at us when we come home. Not barking, literally yelling lmfao
Way back, my family and little kid me would visit an uncle in the country, an uncle who ran a small dairy farm, and who owned a Basset Hound mom with a litter of young pups. When we drove into the driveway, a dozen or so pups would come pouring out of somewhere, all "yelling" at the top of their voices. It was quite a show, I can still hear it over 60 years later. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back