Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Tom to Ground Control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrksylvstr-space-man-floating-though-space.gif

The above was last ditch effort of communication before slingshot attempt..... gonna be tricky!​

Yes I agree. Its been a whirlwind funeral yesterday from my old hs friends. Its was not a good expirience. Even though I dont think I gotta explain, its one of the things bothering me the most

My friends when psycho 2 weeks ago and appearently they decided that neither of their or their kids lives were worth living, killed their kids then themselves.
Its still unbelievable to me, then I caught covid which I am still trying to get over. Now my bank, lost my first plant to hermieing. Now an old friend is trying to get me to reconnect with my old best friend and tbh I dont know if I want to. Its definitely been a messed up couple weeks.
That collection of events is way, way off the scale mate, I hope you get past it as well as possible and soon. Take care of yourself, right now you need it and deserve it. :bighug: :pighug:

I keep forgetting about it but apparently hubby volunteered me to write up a whole ass full supply list and how to guide on growing canna for his boss who has zero experience growing before the new year. I really don't want to though cause like, that honesty sounds like way too fucking much work :rofl: hubby is currently being casually groomed to take a management position right now and he has to play nicey nice apparently but I don't see why that means I need to spend hours and hours of my time writing up a full how to guide. I'd direct him here but tbh I just don't really want to cause it would make me uncomfortable lmao.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting about it but apparently hubby volunteered me to write up a whole ass full supply list and how to guide on growing canna for his boss who has zero experience growing before the new year. I really don't want to though cause like, that honesty sounds like wag too fucking much work :rofl: hubby is currently being casually groomed to take a management position right now and he has to play nicey nice apparently but I don't see why that means I need to spend hours and hours of my time writing up a full how to guide. I'd direct him here but tbh I just don't really want to cause it would make me uncomfortable lmao.
Yall know how I am, if I try to write a guide it's gonna be a whole ass book lmfao. Though, maybe that's not a bad idea :shrug:

I keep forgetting about it but apparently hubby volunteered me to write up a whole ass full supply list and how to guide on growing canna for his boss who has zero experience growing before the new year. I really don't want to though cause like, that honesty sounds like wag too fucking much work :rofl: hubby is currently being casually groomed to take a management position right now and he has to play nicey nice apparently but I don't see why that means I need to spend hours and hours of my time writing up a full how to guide. I'd direct him here but tbh I just don't really want to cause it would make me uncomfortable lmao.

Just give him this link and call it good :rofl: https://www.autoflower.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back