Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That collection of events is way, way off the scale mate, I hope you get past it as well as possible and soon. Take care of yourself, right now you need it and deserve it. :bighug: :pighug:
Thanks, and thanks again to everyone on here, yall really good people. Ill be picking up some quantity this weekend. I took out a snall 401k loan to pay down my debt a bit and to stock up a bit. After that I should be good. Hoping when I get hone my other 2 beans have broken the surface too!

I keep forgetting about it but apparently hubby volunteered me to write up a whole ass full supply list and how to guide on growing canna for his boss who has zero experience growing before the new year. I really don't want to though cause like, that honesty sounds like way too fucking much work :rofl: hubby is currently being casually groomed to take a management position right now and he has to play nicey nice apparently but I don't see why that means I need to spend hours and hours of my time writing up a full how to guide. I'd direct him here but tbh I just don't really want to cause it would make me uncomfortable lmao.

Girl....Talk about #Stonerfication......... :pighug: ...get him set up in the Basics......BASICS.....
Then get him to send you a photo once a week...and work from there.

Don't Complicate it.......:shrug:....for Both of you.......:biggrin:

Don't think I qualify as a real hippie any more if I ever did, but the hair colour just doesn't fit now. :pighug:

Anyway, any hippie that survives long on AFN can't be all bad.
:biggrin:
We got all manner of peeps aboard here, and that is good. Respectable conversation is always good. :thumbsup:
U.....Semi-Hippie! :biggrin: :rofl:

We leave at 4:30 so that's 3 zomnuts from now! And then her class is 3.75 zomnuts, which puts me about 7.5 zomnuts away from blastoff :face:

well I have smoked some just haven’t reached the leave of wild bill yet but soon 1 zomnut left :woohoo:

Girl....Talk about #Stonerfication......... :pighug: ...get him set up in the Basics......BASICS.....
Then get him to send you a photo once a week...and work from there.

Don't Complicate it.......:shrug:....for Both of you.......:biggrin:
Idk honestly my feelings are that you can learn all you want from someone else's experiences but 99.9% of the process of learning to grow comes from trial and error :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back