Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm high as hell.................DUH!
I have two reasons.
Bad Pain day! Double DUH!

And maybe just a bit more weighing on me, I'm a bit apprehensive about the meeting, more than just a big room of a LOT of Strangers. I kinda think these guys passed the hat for me. I'm just gonna break down and blubber my damn ass off!
I just hope I don't em bear ass to damn much!:face::face::doh::doh::funny:

Ya ever 'hear' of 'crying farts'? I have.:yeah::laughcry::funny:

Would have been nice if my parents would have told me years ago that marriage is 50%+ doing shit you don't feel like doing.
Mmm but see this is a big ask, especially when he literally has access to all of the information he could possibly need in his pocket lmfao.

I just really don't need this to turn into a whole spiral for me, like I said I don't do well with being pressured into things and time constraints. I've got a ton on my plate already and something like this would be all consuming and the whole thing will more than likely knock me into a full on depressive spiral. I have to keep moving to stay out of them and the amount of time and attention this would require would mean I would be neglecting everything else and destroying the small fragments of routine that I've finally been able to build back up :face:

But then he can argue with you:nono: “well I read this online” trust me it doesn’t work:pighug:
Oh trust me I know. Plus he's old enough to be my dad and also a man (no offense) and in my experience that combo means that even though he asked for my help he's going to assume he knows better, even if I have science/proof to back it up regardless of the fact that I have first hand knowledge and experience and he does not.

Mmm but see this is a big ask, especially when he literally has access to all of the information he could possibly need in his pocket lmfao.

I just really don't need this to turn into a whole spiral for me, like I said I don't do well with being pressured into things and time constraints. I've got a ton on my plate already and something like this would be all consuming and the whole thing will more than likely knock me into a full on depressive spiral. I have to keep moving to stay out of them and the amount of time and attention this would require would mean I would be neglecting everything else and destroying the small fragments of routine that I've finally been able to build back up :face:

I had a work mate that was interested in doing a grow, he came over, showed him my setup, told him the prices of things. End of story. And I dont even have close to the elaborate stuff most folks here for equipment. 1st thing ya need, go buy 3 seeds for $50, and the cost of items gets bigger from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back