Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Wednesday Humpday stoners! Wow it takes me forever to read all of the posts when I am this high :pass:

It's been a few years...I couldn't login to my old account. Hope all is good peeps

-yeatster

@Waira should be able to get you into your old account.

I guess I need to figure out what I'm going to do for AC/Heat in the interim. I think I have the replacement ductwork locally in the inserts to connect it up. I can do that today but, I think it's going to be in the way of the repairs when that comes next week.
I think I'm just going to get a piece of plastic and tape it up over the end to block it off and just apply that section of the house with heat and just keep the doors open to distribute the Heat to the rest of the house.
I think I'm going to go ahead and get a little small electric heater just in case.
I am going to try and get my generator ready for this winter. It has set for quite a while in the race car trailer, so I know it's going to be at least a tank removal and a carb clean but it's a very simple engine so it shouldn't be no big deal.

Do you use Sta-Bil in your gas? If so even after a year the carb and fuel tank should be no problem. I use it and once a year I start and run the fuel out, change oil and spark plug, store with fresh fuel with Sta-Bil.

Don't think I qualify as a real hippie any more if I ever did, but the hair colour just doesn't fit now. :pighug:

Anyway, any hippie that survives long on AFN can't be all bad.
:biggrin:
We got all manner of peeps aboard here, and that is good. Respectable conversation is always good. :thumbsup:
I resemble that remark. I was the definition of a Hippie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm high as hell.................DUH!
I have two reasons.
Bad Pain day! Double DUH!

And maybe just a bit more weighing on me, I'm a bit apprehensive about the meeting, more than just a big room of a LOT of Strangers. I kinda think these guys passed the hat for me. I'm just gonna break down and blubber my damn ass off!
I just hope I don't em bear ass to damn much!:face::face::doh::doh::funny:

Ya ever 'hear' of 'crying farts'? I have.:yeah::laughcry::funny:
@WildBill These fellow Vets came to your aid when you desperately needed it. This is the soul of America! It is in most all of us. It is just sometimes hidden by our petty differences but when push comes to shove we are united! Finding that humanity is still really good is worth crying over. Let them know how much it means to you. Pay it forward when you are called upon.

#3 just mixed up capitalism and cannibalism and it was absolutely hilarious. I said something about "unbridled capitalism" and she asked what I meant... I told her unbridled meant unrestrained and she was like yeah but isn't capitalism people eating people?

@Frank the Dank
How's your day going..... :pass:

waiting on the Unicorn to charge up.....so I think I will take care of the girls!
The girls were rotated around, the 3bog and MW got some topdressing(amended FFHF with worm castings, some NLS auto soil and NLS girl flower power and dynomyco) and then watered in with PH'd water with molasses and flower fuel.
IMG_20221109_170346.jpg

Welcome suki :biggrin::d5:

well just got good news bad news Nala's ACL is good but they do see that she has really bad arthritis in her left hip and knee.. she needs to lose 15lbs and take some meds while taken it easy :doh::rofl::rofl:

Solo sour stomper day 6 getting a little stretchy had to put a crouch on her just in case

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back