Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally firing up the solo lol. #3's teacher for her Wednesday class is particularly tough on the girls and I guess one of her classmates had a panic attack tonight after an especially harsh correction. Apparently it stressed #3 out pretty badly cause on her way home she was like "I'm going to do some breathing exercises when we get home and try to center my mind" and I'm just like yeah, me too kiddo :rofl:

Oh your gonna be real jealous cause now I’m on round 2 for the night :cooldance::woohoo1:
image.jpg

No acl problem is real good :biggrin: Biggie has arthritis in his front leg and he gets a half a rimadyl a day and it helps him a lot :thumbsup:

Yeah that’s what we said at least no surgery hopefully the meds help BUT she’s dead tonight after being knocked out she hasn’t done much :rofl::rofl:

10EBB95D-5CBA-4527-960D-4606388C9349.jpeg

Finally firing up the solo lol. #3's teacher for her Wednesday class is particularly tough on the girls and I guess one of her classmates had a panic attack tonight after an especially harsh correction. Apparently it stressed #3 out pretty badly cause on her way home she was like "I'm going to do some breathing exercises when we get home and try to center my mind" and I'm just like yeah, me too kiddo :rofl:
"me to kiddo", lol, miss those days, now crack'n my neck is a memorable moment.

Lol thanks for the rep @Badfinger! I feel bad cause she loves dance and doesn't want to quit but this particular teacher really gets under her skin and it makes getting her ready to go a whole ordeal. I know it's just a part of it but at the same time I hate seeing her so reluctant to go do something she really enjoys. I guess it's good she gets used to it now but damn you'd think they would have someone a little less intense working with the youngest level girls in the preprofessional school. She's 8 and she has really bad anxiety and has recently decided she doesn't want to take her meds currently so it's been a bit of a struggle even though she generally does a good job using coping strategies on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back